Please help, not sure if i have been ripped off

Access to heating trade prices is freely available, which makes this one of the most transparent activities around. Unfortunately people like the OP automatically consider that if those prices are raised by so much as a farthing, they're being ripped off.

Why not, for example, ask to see a list of cost prices paid to farmers & growers for everyday fresh produce from your local big name supermarket. After all they see far more of your income per year than our industry will in a lifetime.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Johnmelad and myself had an argument a long time ago. He sent me abusive emails and comments on my profile. I will post them in the CC. Admin have removed them.

He was banned as johnmelad502, and as this bothers him, he has reverted to johnmelad.

If anyone annoys him, he calls them a peado. Thats his level.

Johnmelad and myself had an argument a long time ago. He sent me abusive emails and comments on my profile. I will post them in the CC. Admin have removed them.

He was banned as johnmelad502, and as this bothers him, he has reverted to johnmelad.

If anyone annoys him, he calls them a peado. Thats his level.
But it's not yours, so surely it;s best to keep the high ground and ignore the best you can :confused:

on a more serious note, for the op you seem to have a fair and reasonable price there.

:LOL: :LOL:

ding dong for the bell meister maybe!
but this is the sort of reason reg guys do not enter this area, i always browse and very rarley post unless something like this catches my eye.

find it seriously disturbing for accusations like this to be slung accross the floor!

To the OP the jobs only easy if you know what you are doing and it takes time, effort and training to do that. You arent just paying somebody for their time but for their knowledge (pay peanuts get monkeys)

normal dan for keyboard gangster's, shame he has to resort to this form of abuse.

shame the op had his thread hijacked by this sort of scum!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back