Plod and the truth...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently according to plod they denied chasing a couple of teenagers on an e-scooter...

Sure the kids were doing something illegal, but plod should be brought to book for their lies and dangerous/fatal tactics!

Linky Linky

Sponsored Links
Apparently according to plod they denied chasing a couple of teenagers on an e-scooter...

Not interested in the facts eh? Wasn't even an E-scooter. Looked to me to be an electric dirt-bike. Fast, dangerous and certainly not for road use or for carrying two people.

Last edited:
I don't know how the media portrayed him.

What are the facts?

Sponsored Links
Chavs usually up to no good.....

Everyone laying flowers etc and i bet they were constantly in trouble with the cops!

I do believe the cctv footage (if you bothered watching it) tells its own story!
Yes, it does. Perhaps you should watch it again. The police were half a mile away when they crashed and died.

A few of questions if you are brave enough to answer them;

(1) What would you like the police to do when two teenagers are riding around the streets on an electric bike at dangerous speeds putting innocent pedestrians and other road users at great risk?
(2) Where do you think they got the bike from and remember, this was no road legal restricted speed E-bike?
(3) Who would you complain to if a couple of teenagers on an illegally used bike mowed into your partner or children causing them serious life-changing injuries or death because the police just let them do what they like?

Chavs usually up to no good.....

Everyone laying flowers etc and i bet they were constantly in trouble with the cops!
You will of course provide us of proof of your claims?

giphy.gif

Plod initially said that they were never chasing them...

In your 'expert' opinion, could you tell us how far behind the e-scooter plod's van was in those cctv captures?

1. happens all the time. plod should back off instead of going in gung ho!
2. no idea where they got it from. what does that have to do with this?
3. mottie swerves the issue as usual, since he's gone all hypothetical!

But maybe mottie could answer this...

Should the police be chasing down elderly folks on motabilty scooters riding illegally just in case they might happen to run into someone?

Or kids riding pushbikes on the pavements?

I am with the police on this. They have to deal with scumbags on bikes etc daily. They are the scourge of the highways speeding around without a care for anyone and almost always up to no good.

1. happens all the time. plod should back off instead of going in gung ho!
What else should 'plod' back off from that you consider to be minor infringements carried out by cheeky chappie lovable rogues - theft from shops? Muggings? Carrying a knife? Driving under the influence of drugs?
no idea where they got it from. what does that have to do with this?
They’re either thieves or their caring sharing never say no to a child parents bought it for them or at least allowed them to buy it.

mottie swerves the issue as usual, since he's gone all hypothetical!
Asking a question is not hypothetical. Avoiding answering is swerving.

What do you think 'plod' should do about situations like this?

LINKY LINKY

It will be at this point that Ellal changes the subject, switches to repeat, gets abusive or disappears from his own thread.

I answered, you as usual didn't!
But maybe mottie could answer this...

Should the police be chasing down elderly folks on motabilty scooters riding illegally just in case they might happen to run into someone?

Or kids riding pushbikes on the pavements?
"Chasing down"? No need - they could catch those just by walking a little faster. Your turn to answer my question in post #14 now if you're man enough.

Last edited:
I have mixed views on this. Had it been the case the police van had been in close proximity to them when they crashed, that's one thing. However if it's true they were approx. 1/2 mile away at the time of the crash, that changes things slightly in my opinion. I did say I have mixed views about high speed police chases, especially in built-up areas, however that was more in the context of vehicle chases. However it's not as clear cut as suggesting the police never chase anyone, because the undesirables would soon exploit that fact to the fullest.

You will of course provide us of proof of your claims?
Two kids on one bike on the road for one, riding away from the police for two, riding fast enough (more than the legal ebike limit of 15.5mph) to kill themselves when they crash for three.

Aggressive tactics by the police? What do you want the police to do? Stand back and watch while the chavs ignore the law until the battery goes flat?

Sponsored Links
Back