Plod and the truth...

So the point I'm open to suggestions and keep an open mind on all the available news at my disposal ( note available news) is lost on you.
No surprise there then.

Sponsored Links
You mean, it says things you do not like.
JohnD'ski defends the reputation of what used to be a respected source of unbiased news.

That was 20+yrs ago, before it was infiltrated by your Marxist revolutionary comrades.

Sponsored Links
The beeb isn't too bad. I find it similar to Sky news, though they often run the same angle from a different view. The key is to see what multiple news sources are saying and even the foreign press.

I like the BBC

In particular BBC radio 4 news and discussions

And I don’t buy into all this nonsense (imo) that it’s false news ect ect

Jeremy Bowen recently had a series on there about war reporting and remaining impartial

A decent and respected journalist who has strived to tell the truth as best he can

And I don’t buy into all this nonsense (imo) that it’s false news ect ect
I've got no issue with the BBC per se, but this isn't about opinion, it's about having the right facts. The published timeline showed a 1 minute 10 second...ish delay between the e-bike and the police van, yet the video shows the van almost immediately behind. That's a significant difference and alters the whole context. The video has a time on it, but is obscured by the secondary filming of the video. It should be fairly simple to confirm which is true though.

Anyway, whatever the truth is about the cops, the kids had no reason to speed away if they had nothing hide...

The published timeline showed a 1 minute 10 second...ish delay between
What timeline is that?

1685193535414.png

Sponsored Links
Back