plumber competence finale

RF is the Sparky's ambassador to the Tuppaware party. Just finishing off a 6 pump system at the moment all done with relays and a 7th Relay to make it hot water priority. Complete with Tuppaware box with pretty neons.

My lacing isn't as pretty as yours though. That'll be a project for the first annual service ;).

Micky has it spot on though.

Sponsored Links
Electricity and water do not mix
I find electrictions and floorboards dont either! :D

From what I've seen on here, I suspect you're more clued up than most heating chaps, but then don't forget you've also got muppets like do-it-all-wrong who don't let the fact they've got no idea what they're doing put them off from having a go.

Electricians aren't clever enough to be allowed in the combustion chamber :cry:

Still not got over being proved wrong by a plumber then so called sparky. :LOL: :LOL:

RF lighting is exactly why heating guys prefer to do it right, save hours sorting the sparkies mess.

Just remember readers, get \RF Lighting in and a simple room stat change could end up costing a £1000.00 plus time they finished wrecking the place and running new cables.

At least we agree sparkies aint clever enough, although thick as two short planks would be nearer the mark.

RF is the Sparky's ambassador to the Tuppaware party. Just finishing off a 6 pump system at the moment all done with relays and a 7th Relay to make it hot water priority. Complete with Tuppaware box with pretty neons.

My lacing isn't as pretty as yours though. That'll be a project for the first annual service ;).

Micky has it spot on though.

Six pumps and seven relays Pah you might get on the big stuff one day Dan!
(Only pulling yer leg of course ;) )

At least we agree sparkies aint clever enough, although thick as two short planks would be nearer the mark.

Watch it ye, I still have a soft spot for sparkles :D
But yes some are (same as some plumbers)

Matt

Sponsored Links
I am wondering if Dan should not be introduced to solid state relays!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back