Plumber in Glasgow required.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would need a plumber in Glasgow for the following job:

- Relocate a radiator 2 feet away from the orginal location in bedroom 1
- Install a radiator in bedroom 2 (no existing radiator)
- Replace a radiator in kitchen
- Install a tower rail in bathroom (no existing radiator)
- Power flush (depending on price)

My boiler is a Baxi back boiler 552 (just been serviced with the valved replaced and works fine) with a gravity fed system. The piping is 10mm wide.

I have purchased the radiators, TRVs 10/15mm, lockshield and tower rail, just waiting for the stuff to be delivered.

Floorboards in both bedrooms have been removed already for easy access.
I have removed the laminate from the corridor but not the floorboard, did not want my flat to end up as a building site.

Anyway insterested to pop up for a quote?

Thanks,
Ant

Sponsored Links
Aways wanted to go to Scotland wherever that is, and I could see my old mate DP at the same time :cool: :cool:

£500 for petrol and do the job for free.

£500 would be a good deal but it is hard to find a plumber in Glasgow, and a competent one too.

£1200 seems overpriced, I would rather replace the whole CH system if I could.

Sponsored Links
Might be interested but not including the power flush. Am in Besraden. See my profile

Is that a new area of glasgow then DP or a slight spelling mistake ;)

DP, I checked your profile but could not find a lot in it, not sure if I am doing anything wrong. If email me your contact details (or update your profile) I will get in touch once I receive the radiators + valve to be fitted. Ta

Sorry namsag, now I am sure she is sneaking something into my tea. She is doing her best to destroy the few grey cells I am I have at present

. Am in Besraden. See my profile

Your main processor is failing!

BES is the gas components mail order firm in Brum.

Raden is the screen name of the fellow in Watford who repairs boiler PCBs!!!

Why dont you want to do the power flushing DP?

Doitall will be meeting other gas installers at the ARGI meeting on Thurs evening to Saturday afternoon in the north Midlands.

Tony

Hi DP,

I just sent you an email, thx for checking your inbox.

Ant

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back