Plumber struggling with vr66 install vaillant

Sponsored Links
The OP is doing these works....serves him right..:rolleyes:
Can you imagine what the rest of the place looks like??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The wiring will work ok as is, (although you should get the live and neutral wires on the zone valve connections the right way round just to be tidy ) you should check the polarity of the ebus connections.

The wiring will work ok as is, (although you should get the live and neutral wires on the zone valve connections the right way round just to be tidy ) you should check the polarity of the ebus connections.
The manual states polarity does not matter in bus?

Ok I've updated based on feedback. Still same error. Should I use voltage tester to see at which point link is being made?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 344
The manual states polarity does not matter in bus?
Kinda makes you wonder why they put a warning triangle with the polarity next to it.

Capture.PNG

Do you have a "1" showing in the mode selector knob ?

Ok another update. No errors. But the hot water isn't now coming. I've made sure the valve is set to auto

Is the orange, as suggested by some, really needed with Ebus control?

I thought the Ebus controlled all functions.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back