Plumber struggling with vr66 install vaillant

orange and grey are not needed. The thermostat works without them: the boiler is controlled directly by the ebus.

I reckon with this boiler you don't even need zone valves?

Sponsored Links
Has the installer completed the installation assistant correctly on the boiler?
Has the HW been turned on and is it in an 'on' time in the vSmart app?
Has the HW temperature been set to at least 55C?
Have you been using an immersion heater and the cylinder is still hot?
Have you double checked ALL the eBus polarities are the same on each connected components?
Has the VR66 been set correctly to the system its connected to?

What boiler have you using this with
orange and grey are not needed. The thermostat works without them: the boiler is controlled directly by the ebus.

I reckon with this boiler you don't even need zone valves?

So what boiler are you using this with?

Sponsored Links
Do I set the valve to manual or auto for the water? I did put the immersion switch on and I didn't notice anything different.

There a clip I need to put on for the NTC. This wasn't supplied by mistake with cylinder . Maybe this is why. Valliant is sending this tommorow

A 627 has an integral diverter valve for use with a cylinder (a four pipe boiler to professionals). Your installer clearly has no idea! You need to start again...

Do I set the valve to manual or auto for the water? I did put the immersion switch on and I didn't notice anything different.

There a clip I need to put on for the NTC. This wasn't supplied by mistake with cylinder . Maybe this is why. Valliant is sending this tommorow
You've not yet thanked anyone on this thread..831 knows his onions so the least you could do is thank him.
A please and thank you wont go amiss.

A 627 has an integral diverter valve for use with a cylinder (a four pipe boiler to professionals). Your installer clearly has no idea! You need to start again...
Is this standard across vaillant system boilers now?

ok . So how should I get this working? What is the fudemental issue . I need to know so I can get my boiler man to sort it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back