Plumber struggling with vr66 install vaillant

Thank you all for your help so far. He just needs to commission the cylinder somehow. I think it's going through a d0. Setting and choosing the correct model. Boiler man is having little response from vaillant - so we still trying .

Sponsored Links
its been piped wrong and wired wrong, apart from that its spot on, it seems your (imaginary ?) vaillant advanced installer cant work it out, perhaps its time to finally RTFM.

So as I pointed out.
It's not been commissioned and setup property.
You don't just turn these things on

its been piped wrong and wired wrong, apart from that its spot on, it seems your (imaginary ?) vaillant advanced installer cant work it out, perhaps its time to finally RTFM.
Piped wrong? Where?

Also It would be nice for you to quote the manual. I've read them in detail and it doesn't say.

Vaillant 627 SB, unistor 250 and vr66 with vsmart

Sponsored Links
This threads hilarious 831? Bernard green stay away google wont bail you out this time, bloody vaillant advance texting ffs! No they don't and his polarity comment is wrong as 831 said.. an Jesus tony agile just damn dont say anything. Op sorry you are in deep poo, get a decent installer

This threads hilarious 831? Bernard green stay away google wont bail you out this time, bloody vaillant advance texting ffs! No they don't and his polarity comment is wrong as 831 said.. an Jesus tony agile just damn dont say anything. Op sorry you are in deep poo, get a decent installer
I just need someone to commission the DHW cylinder via the boiler software? How's is that in deep poo?

his polarity comment is wrong as 831 said..
Why don't you research how the ebus was developed before posting.

Bernard green stay away google wont bail you out this time
I don't need bailing out. You could use google to help your research into how and why ebus was developed.

The EBUS Interest Group was formed by the companies that "created" the need for a control and power bus. Started in 2005 (if not before) the specification was firmed up by 2007 and published.

Why don't you research how the ebus was developed before posting.

I don't need bailing out. You could use google to help your research into how and why ebus was developed.

The EBUS Interest Group was formed by the companies that "created" the need for a control and power bus. Started in 2005 (if not before) the specification was firmed up by 2007 and published.
thanks. But why have valliant said it's ok to switch poles. They do not even mark some hardwhere with + and -. I genially appreciate your advice here but please give me some help. In addition, while it appears to be working, is there a possibly my DHW is not working due to this?? The thermostat for heating is perfect and there's no error codes

But why have valliant said it's ok to switch poles
because Vaillient appear to have adapted the Ebus system in a way such that their ebus modules are not polarity sensitive. Nothing wrong with that, in fact it is an improvement for ebus in domestic installations where wiring errors are far from un-common.

is there a possibly my DHW is not working due to this?
If the DHW uses an ebus module that is polarity sensitive then that module will not be able to communicate over the Ebus and this may be the reason DHW is not working. Some polarity sensitive ebus modules can be damaged by reverse polarity and will then not work when polarity is corrected.

Ffs bernard ur right i am wrong? U try it sunshine an report back in the real world, u can post all the ****** u want but it wont change the fact that experience trumps the written word

Wonder how many VR66 units Berny has played with?

Wonder if boiler manufacturers have ever been known to change the specifications of things to keep them in house? ;).

Wonder if Berny is still confused too about these zone valves ;) ;).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back