Plymouth Rock

Sponsored Links
I find it extremely odd that climate scientists claim they can change the weather, yet cannot tell us what it's going to do tommorrow . . . .

I find it extremely odd that climate scientists claim they can change the weather, yet cannot tell us what it's going to do tommorrow . . . .
Can you provide a link to where climate scientists have claimed they can, in fact, change the weather...
Forecasting the weather is unpredictable since the Jet Stream is fickle but they're generally accurate within a 10 day range. After that, there's too many variables to accurately predict what will happen with the weather. Climate is predicated on trends so the computer models tell us if this occurs, then that will happen. Justin may pass by later to provide you with further information and, if you're lucky; a lecture.

Sponsored Links
Can you provide a link to where climate scientists have claimed they can, in fact, change the weather...
Oh dear . . . . .

What, exactly is it they're claiming to do by telling us all that CO2 is nasty & we should be violently flogged & raped of our £money everytime we start our cars, or eat meat, or cook on gas, or heat our homes or or or . . . . .

We have NEVER enjoyed a stable climate & we have NEVER been able to change influence it either.

Oh dear . . . . .

What, exactly is it they're claiming to do by telling us all that CO2 is nasty & we should be violently flogged & raped of our £money everytime we start our cars, or eat meat, or cook on gas, or heat our homes or or or . . . . .

We have NEVER enjoyed a stable climate & we have NEVER been able to change influence it either.

Didn't think so...

More than that. See post #42.
I wasn't being precise, the link I used previously said 5-8" since 1900. Using the lower figure it could be around 2" for the last 70 years. My point being that Johnny would never notice an average 2" sea rise over 70 years.

Oh dear . . . . .

We've only had cars and planes for a hundred years or so. Not suitable for a discussion of long-term issues

Sponsored Links
Back