Political view

Sponsored Links
New for Christmas - Joe90 - he's a racist, but will change what you said to make it sound like anything you like.... yours for 1pence.... get it in time for Christmas...... Sorry if you're a muslim, or a black person, joe doesn't want you here... so ta ta !!!

But he doesn't want you executed like Martian does. I think we should call the Police about you.

But he doesn't want you executed like Martian does. I think we should call the Police about you.

Do it Joe.... call the Police.... they'll trawl through this dross and see you hating blacks, hating "******", twisting words.... and you'll get done old man... they'll take your guitar off you englebert!!

Still want that fight before you get locked up? ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
That woman on the tram only wanted them to leave - you want them to swing. You are a very bad man. The Police will investigate you.

That woman on the tram only wanted them to leave - you want them to swing. You are a very bad man. The Police will investigate you.

yep get them in Joe... do it !!!(and you wanted the blacks to leave? yes?!!) :LOL:

classic... you admit what the woman you agreed with said.... written in history... and still bang on accusing me me made up statements !!!

Joe, your end is nigh !!! ;)

You are the only person in the history of this forum that's called for the death penalty for a recognisable section of society. It just so happens that that part of society that you recognise was young black lads. You are the biggest racist of all time. (Adolf Hitler excepted).

And unless you behave yourself... (just like the Haribo advert) i'll let sargeant RedHerring loose on you !! ;)

Alright, you lot, let's be 'aving yaa.
Hands off cocks and on with socks.

on the double, LAD

PARADE, PARADE.....ATTENNNNNN.....shun

;)

Sponsored Links
Back