Political view

Do you remember the London riots where gangs of predominantly black kids looted the shops?

Do you remember saying this about said black kids?

"... well dozens and dozens of complete ****ts think it ok to set fire to buildings, steal anything in front of them and worst of all try to kill any policeman in front of them...

This society needs that debate about the death panalty, and quick!!!!!!
"

Well fancy that. Martian wants the black kids to hang.

You said i was saying it about black kids.... the whole thing was about rioters and looters.... whatever their colour..

Joe, you're like a really nasty dog with no teeth... (with an old angry aunt who looks a lot like the lead singer of Queen, and sits in the corner with her sherry, shouting at the telly !)
:LOL:

and for clarity., i want society to take another look at the most lawless in this country and rethink the way we punish them !! Not colour realted !!!

You'd never make it on Question Time 'racist' Joe...

Sponsored Links
You are the only person in the history of this forum that's called for the death penalty for a recognisable section of society. It just so happens that that part of society that you recognise was young black lads. You are the biggest racist of all time. (Adolf Hitler excepted). :evil:

You are the only person in the history of this forum that's called for the death penalty for a recognisable section of society. It just so happens that that part of society that you recognise was young black lads. You are the biggest racist of all time. (Adolf Hitler excepted). :evil:

Yawn..... yawn yawnnnn zzzzzz

You are the only person in the history of this forum that's called for the death penalty for a recognisable section of society. It just so happens that that part of society that you recognise was young black lads. You are the biggest racist of all time. (Adolf Hitler excepted).

Sponsored Links
You are a bad man. :cry:

and you say "you have no time for ******" yet i apologise for using that word once in my life!!!

and i'm bad?

and you want all blacks to "go home" ... and you think racially abused black celebs should "put up and shut up"?

and i'm bad?

and you make stuff up "around" what i said...

and i'm bad?

I think not... :mrgreen:

And unless you behave yourself... (just like the Haribo advert) i'll let sargeant RedHerring loose on you !! ;)

You are the only person in the history of this forum that's called for the death penalty for a recognisable section of society. It just so happens that that part of society that you recognise was young black lads. You are the biggest racist of all time. (Adolf Hitler excepted).

that fact that that's all you've got means you finally accept the facts... hallelujah !!!!

still waiting for my apology - racist !!! (he won't)

You are the true racist. That is very clear.

You are the true racist. That is very clear.

so clear i don't even know what you're on about.... put some facts up or shut up !! eh? ;) (and not those where you twisted the facts eh loser?)

Sponsored Links
Back