Political view

I

imamartian

i think this site must adopt a particular political stance... quite middle of the road i guess? So where do we stand on strongly political motivated posters.... in particular, as an example strong anti black views like Joe 90's? should this be tolerated? as it does involve the whole site .... doesn't it?

Sponsored Links
Synthesis all the way. Joe, for example if you insist allegedly takes one stance (the thesis), others (you) take the opposite - the antithesis. Thus the status quo (whatever you want..) middle ground emerges and on occasion the big modding guns come out to ensure that the balance is maintained.

I consider myself quite liberal in my views and therefore do not agree with the anti-immigration etc.. crowd.

I suppose everyone is allowed their own view, providing that does not break any laws.

Racism, for example, should never be tolerated, by anyone.

As DIYnot admin often say, this is a family forum and certain threads and posts by certain people should be deleted to maintain decorum and avoid falling foul of any laws.

The trouble is, admin have a very difficult job keeping on top of this. The mods are unpaid and part-time and sometimes things slip through the net. The end result is that some posts, threads, etc get deleted and others are preserved for all to see.

The problem is, martian, that some can see the benefits of, say, controlling immigration, so that it benefits Uk at a time that is desirable. And also see that uncontrolled, unregulated, over-stayed or violated visa holders may not be welcome. While, at the same time, recognising that there are humanitarian reasons for accepting refugees, irrespective of the state of the economy.

Meanwhile, trying to reason with a xenophobe is like trying to ask a Jehovah's Witness why blood transfusion is wrong...nothing makes a great deal of sense. But it's their values and principles and nothing we say will ever change their perception of what is right and what is wrong.

Sponsored Links
i think this site must adopt a particular political stance... quite middle of the road i guess? So where do we stand on strongly political motivated posters.... in particular, as an example strong anti black views like Joe 90's? should this be tolerated? as it does involve the whole site .... doesn't it?
Stupid post by a stupid man. :rolleyes: Joe 90 as far as I know doesn't have anti black views. And if he did he's entitled to them as you are to your slavishly pc ones. You want to gag people from saying what they think, probably because you lack the intelligence to argue your own case effectively.

Stupid post by a stupid man. :rolleyes: Joe 90 as far as I know doesn't have anti black views. And if he did he's entitled to them as you are to your slavishly pc ones. You want to gag people from saying what they think, probably because you lack the intelligence to argue your own case effectively.

get a life sooey.... insult me it really doesn't matter it's the internet... but to say Joe90 doesn't have 2 heads is foolish... because you don't know.... this is the internet after all !!!

and he's entitled to hate all black people eh?

what a wonderful site this is?!!!

Human rights gone bonkers !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and he's entitled to hate all black people eh?
He's entitled to hate whoever he likes...dhead Personally I hate people who think that they are entitled to dictate what others think. Forking idiot.

You related to Ban?

Another one who can't take part in a debate without resorting to insults... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back