Political view

Hey Martian. Do you remember the London riots where gangs of predominantly black kids looted the shops?

Do you remember saying this about said black kids?

"... well dozens and dozens of complete ****ts think it ok to set fire to buildings, steal anything in front of them and worst of all try to kill any policeman in front of them...

This society needs that debate about the death panalty, and quick!!!!!!
"

Well fancy that. Martian wants the black kids to hang.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
[quote="joe-90";p="2205203
It's the Poles and illegal immigrants I want to go home. [/quote]

Are you calling for every person of Polish descent to be deported to Poland?

Where did you get the word deported from? You are making it it up you little fibber you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

personally I am for freedom of speech no matter how politically correct or incorrect, everyone is entitled to their opinion the fact those opinions come straight from the littlejohn school of nonsense is fine by me. let joe and everyone have their say. isnt that what a forum is all about. even if it is nonsense.

Sponsored Links
I don't think it right that Martian wants black rioters to hang.

That is beyond racism that is.

Hey Martian. Do you remember the London riots where gangs of predominantly black kids looted the shops?

"... well dozens and dozens of complete ****ts think it ok to set fire to buildings, steal anything in front of them and worst of all try to kill any policeman in front of them...

"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Joe, nowhere in my post does it say the word 'black'!!!! infact your response to that actual post was this

Does them being predominantly black affect your feelings?

where you say they're mostly black !! My problem is with lawless looters whatever colour/sex/shape/size/sexual orientation !!!

Stop twisting facts to make yourself look big !! :rolleyes:

No mate. You watched the young black looters looting and called for the death penalty. That's the real you that is. The same you that calls Irish travellers 'pykies' You are a disgrace to the human race.

No mate. You watched the young black looters looting and called for the death penalty. That's the real you that is. The same you that calls Irish travellers 'pykies' You are a disgrace to the human race.

It's dangerous me going to work, and coming home and finding you've been posting vile slurs all day !!!!

So let's finally straighten this up. Yes i did use the work "*****" in reference to the Dale Farm "travellers". It's not my normal turn of phrase, it was late on a Monday night, probably after a bottle of vino. And i got swept up in the anti law breaker wave that was the illegal travellers. I don't use the word in my real life, and i've used it once on here.. (do a search for "*****" and "imamartian - there'll be one find!)

However, if you do the same search for Joe....

Thread: cost of roof went up 50% once finished
He's just trying it on. Bet he's a *****.

Thread: CCTV for home. Basic or pay a bit more? Help me out...
If you put a grands worth of cameras outside your house you'll have the pleasure of seeing Mr ***** pinch them.
Bet you've had something nicked and are now going way over the top. :rolleyes:

Thread: Why (GD)
It's not people's colour or race that gets them hated - it's the behaviour of an identifiable group that gets them hated.

Come on now - who loves a *****? Who hates a Dane?

Who in our society does most of the pinchin, pushin and pimpin? Well that's why we don't like them. Nothing to do with race.

Get your own house in order before you start slinging the carp Joe !!!!

Well i'm waiting for my apology..(he won't! :rolleyes: )

I've got no time for ****** - but neither have you. Don't accuse me of something you do yourself.

As for the rioters - if you saw them on the TV you would have seen they were predominantly black - then you said you wanted the death penalty reinstating.

It's all there mate. You wrote it - and you meant it.

:eek:

I've got no time for ****** - but neither have you. Don't accuse me of something you do yourself.

As for the rioters - if you saw them on the TV you would have seen they were predominantly black - then you said you wanted the death penalty reinstating.

It's all there mate. You wrote it - and you meant it.

:eek:

Joe, you're not human.... you're a argumentbot !! designed for used by Relate staff to practice conflict resolution !! :LOL:

And you don't have a backward gear ..... you know i didn't focus on any colour in my comment about rioters.... So copy and paste those actual words here..... and when you can't... come back and apologise, you racist !!!!
;)

You didn't need to mention any colour - you could clearly see they were young black lads. I wanted to give them a help and get them trained up - you wanted them hanged by the neck until dead. Disgraceful. :eek:

You didn't need to mention any colour - you could clearly see they were young black lads. I wanted to give them a help and get them trained up - you wanted them hanged by the neck until dead. Disgraceful. :eek:

But you also said you wanted to skin them alive and feed them to your pet pigs !! (he didn't)

But that's about as accurate as seeing a black paedophile and me wanting him dead, and you saying - "because he's black!" No, because he's a paedo !!!!! Same as a white Paedo!!! English not a strong point of yours Joe (the "*****" hater)?

Plus in the actual post in question, my mention about the death penalty was actually to open a debate, because of the aim of some of the rioters to want to kill or maim our Police officers !!!

Still waiting for my apology 'simple' Joe (he won't!! ;) )

Do you remember the London riots where gangs of predominantly black kids looted the shops?

"

Sponsored Links
Back