Polythene bays on motorway verges

Sponsored Links
I noticed a bunch of these on the M23 on both sides to and from Gatwick last night.

Probably mounting sites for a raft of new speed and tax cameras :rolleyes:

JohnD said:
Does anyone know what they're for?
It's for safely, they are children playpen while the family having a picnic on the hard shoulder.

Sponsored Links
VS said:
I noticed a bunch of these on the M23 on both sides to and from Gatwick last night.

Probably mounting sites for a raft of new speed and tax cameras :rolleyes:

Nah, just mass 'dogging' pens ... :eek:

er, no, I checked a dogging site :oops: and apparently Sussex is devoid of dogging :cry: ....also it`s Latrine.......I`ve dug a few in the Scouts and hung around some later :eek: :oops: :p

I've been across the border into Sussex, they don't go dogging, they hold those special parties.

I went to a swapping party in Chichester where we all threw our car keys into a pile. I don't know who ended up with my Polo but I drove that Volvo around for years.

blimey! I thought you gave them back after. :eek:

Tree shelters accelerate the height growth of young trees and protect them from mammals and herbicide drift.:cool:

Richardp said:
blimey! I thought you gave them back after. :eek:

Tree shelters accelerate the height growth of young trees and protect them from mammals and herbicide drift.:cool:

Daft thing is, foliage seems to thrive alongside busy roads .. luvving it !
Does that give the average driver a misplaced sense of reality?
Lush 'n green, must be clean

Height 'n woody girth - just right beside the mo-way added assurance of doom !
:D :D

look's nice tho.
%7B3FE7D3D6-B68D-40FA-9405-D319567D4F49%7D.jpg

Dandenong's ;)

since the war the DOT has planted more trees than the forestry commision........mind you how many did they take down??

They are reptile barriers.

The highways agency removes any protected reptiles in the areas where it is working, they clear the area, erect these barriers to prevent invasion of the area, do the work, restore the habitat and put the reptiles back.

Sponsored Links
Back