Post the best photo you took today

Here's one I took from one of my office windows a few days ago.
Yep, I now work in a forest environment. :)
Heron.JPG

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, we came home from holiday to find we’d had visitors while we were away. Mice! They’d been in the cupboard and basically ate into just about everything and crapped everywhere. First time we’d had them in 29 years of living here. Might have something to do with the neighbour demolishing his shed. Anyway, I bought a couple of traps on my way home from work tonight, baited them up and put them behind the kick boards. I’m two nil up so far - it’s great to hear that satisfying SNAP! Followed by a death rattle. Mind you, I had one miss and one bit of food taken without the trap going off so perhaps 2-2 is a fairer reflection of the score but the night is still young!

3B234E1C-E250-4AA1-A88B-71E253FF1CAE.jpeg

Well, we came home from holiday to find we’d had visitors while we were away. Mice! They’d been in the cupboard and basically ate into just about everything and crapped everywhere. First time we’d had them in 29 years of living here. Might have something to do with the neighbour demolishing his shed. Anyway, I bought a couple of traps on my way home from work tonight, baited them up and put them behind the kick boards. I’m two nil up so far - it’s great to hear that satisfying SNAP! Followed by a death rattle. Mind you, I had one miss and one bit of food taken without the trap going off so perhaps 2-2 is a fairer reflection of the score but the night is still young!

View attachment 165542

You horrible bastard

Vermin! ****ing and ****ting all over our food. Left alone there’ll be dozens of 'em. Instant death is better than a slow one by poisoning.

Chocolate is a good bait.
They’ll eat anything - they ate our breadsticks, porridge, flour, crackers and weetabix. I had some chocolate spread on one but they got away from that when it went off. The other one I caught with peanut butter.

Edit: 3-0 and I’m off to bed. I’ll sleep well tonight. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Yesss. Double bubble during the night. That’s five of the little ****ers so far. Bring it on. :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back