Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
Out in Spain at the moment having a quick break in the MIL's villa. A dove has made a nest in the tree. Can you see it?

CE92F378-B1BB-4E94-8A1D-E2A01C34A77F.jpeg

Not joined in before. Just looked at what was in my Google Photos. This one is odd - I was taking a photo through the window of my garden during the day and the flash went off. The effect is interesting. Like a nighttime shot with blue skies.

IMG_20190525_131027199.jpg

Sponsored Links
Barn owl, (Barney), resting on a post in the meadow next door.
Taken about 2 years ago.
Barney Resting 1.JPG

15594249771141546787557131510803.jpg

I snapped my tendon in my left knee last night having a kick about. Had operation this morning. Off work for 4 months.

Things you should never do at 52

snapped my tendon in my left knee last night having a kick about. Had operation this morning. Off work for 4 months.

Things you should never do at 52

Hey Bodd Im really sorry to hear that :eek:.

Thank you all.. Your very kind.

Hence why I don't Ski.. I went to Copper mountain once in passing, took one look at thought. This is an injury. So went and had a Subway while my mates did their thing.

Partially detached a knee tendon getting out my car a few years ago. Absolute agony! I feel your pain so make sure you take the pain killers and don't try to be macho.

Partially detached a knee tendon getting out my car a few years ago. Absolute agony! I feel your pain so make sure you take the pain killers and don't try to be macho.

Thanks Conny. It was that competitive side that got me into this mess... It was like a snipper took me out.

Sponsored Links
Back