Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
Christ, that looks terrible and I bet that didn’t half hurt! All you can do now is put your feet up and rest. Four months though....:unsure:

Sponsored Links
That looks painful. Nearest thing to that pain for me recently was a detached fiver from my wallet to pay for a drink. All the best.

Lucky enough my Dad got the first round in. I got away with buying him one back.

Christ, that looks terrible and I bet that didn’t half hurt! All you can do now is put your feet up and rest. Four months though....:unsure:

I do but need to keep in amongst it all. Otherwise I'll go nuts. Just have to reinvent the way I work.

My problem is I have no insurance, foolish I know, I have my cat and dog insured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that a sports injury
No. That one was a work injury whereby I was walking across rafters and slipped. I sacrificed the inside of my knee to protect my balls as I gracelessly fell straddling a single rafter.

I strained my MCL whilst skiing on the same knee, trés painful. I was going slowly too. Much easier to ski with a bit of speed. A bit like cycling.

Last edited:
A bloke making a bloody big paella in Spain today. This was just the chicken.

11476E76-040F-4BF2-A391-9C569DA90472.jpeg

Some wasps have made a nest in the retractable washing line housing on the roof of the MIL's villa. Gave it a tap yesterday and they flew out and stood guard. When they settled, I thought I’d give it another whack, this time with a screwdriver but as I raised the screwdriver they went for me so I legged it. Only dared to go back out there in the dark last night but was ready to leg it again if the flash of the phone annoyed them.

F6B42B18-3DC2-447E-9B6C-BC4FDDEFD3B6.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back