Post the best photo you took today

My two year old sons handprint in my freshly rendered yard wall. Must have been around 1988 and I can remember holding him up to do it like it was yesterday. Mrs Mottie was mortified and took him straight in to wash his hands. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 315424

Shoite!

Just reminded me of my welly print, in the freshly-laid concrete of our back garden, when I was 5 or 6.

I always meant to take a photo of it but, as is the way, never got around to it.

Your photo reminded me "I must go and get that photo.", shortly followed by "Shoite!, There's an orangery over it now!" :LOL: :mad:

Sponsored Links
image09.jpeg

View from hotel room Shimla

Sponsored Links
Not from today, but showing another example of shrinkflation.

Had a Feast the other day as I used to like them and felt a bit nostalgic. Compare the image on the wrapper to the actual product.

The choccy middle is far smaller and lower down the ice cream and is much thinner.
Rip-off!

IMG_20231001_152818_HDR.jpg

20231011_002959.jpg

Me stuck after oversleeping on.thr train tonight..

Lucky I have a decent brother

Ah, near Saffron Walden?

Nice bit of the world.

Great you got rescued.

I got stuck overnight at Sheffield station once as a student. Missed the last train. Slept (if that's the right word!) on a platform bench and it was very cold!

I'm always falling asleep on the bus and sometimes end up at the end of the line!

Ah, near Saffron Walden?

Nice bit of the world.

Great you got rescued.

I got stuck overnight at Sheffield station once as a student. Missed the last train. Slept (if that's the right word!) on a platform bench and it was very cold!

I'm always falling asleep on the bus and sometimes end up at the end of the line!
It's the second time this has happened. Same station. I called a freind that time he lives in a village nearby.

I'll lay off the beer for a while now.

Saffron Walden is a lovely little town

Sponsored Links
Back