Post the best photo you took today

Nice idea but what happens when it rains?
Not many parents would like their child to sit on a wet seat.

People who do these from the heart kind generous community spirited things can't think of everything.

Sponsored Links
awake.JPG

Sponsored Links
They left these seats out for baby's to rest whilst walking back from shopping

Isnt that just typical of Leave voters......leave stuff everywhere, dont care what mess they leave behind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Luckily its Essex, not the countryside

Isnt that just typical of Leave voters......leave stuff everywhere, dont care what mess they leave behind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Luckily its Essex, not the countryside

The country side around here is appalling. Scum scum scum

Saw this little fella crossing the path at my allotment today. Stopped for a looksie and to take a photo and I saw loads of flies buzzing around it. A closer inspection revealed a big clump of fly eggs on it! It was also shivering. I managed to flick most of the eggs off with a sharp stick but I ended up taking it home. Of course, the wife went mad, saying they are full of fleas and the dog will get them, the grandchild will get them blah blah blah. She was especially mad when she found out I’d used her hot water bottle to warm it up. Anyway, I've just got back from running it to a wildlife hospital and of course, I felt duty bound to make a donation while I was there so my good deed has cost me an argument, a hot water bottle, £20 and I’m just waiting for her to tell me to get the car fumigated! Oh, and I think I've been bitten by a flea on my toe!

He is sweet though. Aaaah. :love:

77A9FD7D-9C0D-4207-BB1D-AE6DE7853B2D.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back