Post the best photo you took today

Toms come in many colours.

And apparently, carrots were purple to start with.

Sponsored Links
Yellow and white too. It was these that the Dutch cultivated into orange.

I can't remember when I had fish and chips from a chippy last - must be over a decade ago.

I had a chippy tea after second - born's football match on Tuesday, at nine pm:unsure:

First time in years, and a bit disappointing to be honest ; battered chips didn't seem battered, only orange - coloured.

Sponsored Links
I had a chippy tea after second - born's football match on Tuesday, at nine pm:unsure:

First time in years, and a bit disappointing to be honest ; battered chips didn't seem battered, only orange - coloured.

I can't eat that time of night now. It will keep me awake

Greasy meal at 9pm. Lol

Did you sleep through the night.

Beer battered fish cooked in fat with nice fluffy chips. Now not many places do it like that.

Brig made of steel. Heard he he woke up at midnight feeling peckish and had a full roast lamb.

If you go out to a restaurant in Australia past 8 o'clock they will not want to serve unless your in the big city's. I'd mock them for that. These days if we of load the girls for the night we try and eat out for 5 or 6... Not alway possible but don't want to eat past 7 at latest.

Beer battered fish cooked in fat with nice fluffy chips. Now not many places do it like that.
We go here regularly and always end up having the cod and chips. The fish is absolutely huge and the batter is a lovely beer batter. I’d recommend it to anyone visiting Mersea island. http://www.thecoastinn.co.uk/gallery-2

585829-BA-513-F-4808-B04-B-3-C14-CA19-FDFE.png

Brig made of steel. Heard he he woke up at midnight feeling peckish and had a full roast lamb.

If you go out to a restaurant in Australia past 8 o'clock they will not want to serve unless your in the big city's. I'd mock them for that. These days if we of load the girls for the night we try and eat out for 5 or 6... Not alway possible but don't want to eat past 7 at latest.

Horses for courses......

One of the reasons that Gareth Bale doesn't fit in with his Real Madrid teammates is his refusal to eat out with them, at times approaching midnight.

Sponsored Links
Back