Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
IMG_20190921_121124.jpg
IMG_20190921_121124.jpg
IMG_20190921_172014.jpg
Maybe climate change isn't such a bad thing.
The apple trees in my back garden have so many apples on them the branches are sagging onto the shed roof.

Sponsored Links
The apple trees in my back garden have so many apples on them the branches are sagging onto the shed roof.
Yes, they do seem to do that every few years. I’ve had whole massive branches snap off of ours under the sheer weight of apples.

Anyway, this weeks harvest from the 'lotment. Plum tomatoes, red and white onions and a couple of courgettes. Oh, I also picked a couple of cauliflowers that I’ve already blanched and frozen.

Not a great picture, but finally put up pictures in new house, 2 years and a month after moving. Had to build the living room first.

IMG_20190928_130231036_HDR.jpg

Yes, they do seem to do that every few years. I’ve had whole massive branches snap off of ours under the sheer weight of apples.

Anyway, this weeks harvest from the 'lotment. Plum tomatoes, red and white onions and a couple of courgettes. Oh, I also picked a couple of cauliflowers that I’ve already blanched and frozen.

I fancy growing my own food, any idea where I can get bacon seeds ?

I fancy growing my own food, any idea where I can get bacon seeds ?
All joking aside but I have cured my own bacon on several occasions. Get yourself a nice bit of pork from the butchers, rub it with curing salts, pop it in a bag in the fridge, turn it every day for about 5 days (depending on thickness), rinse, allow to dry, slice. Bloody handsome and none of that white stuff comes out when cooking it. Plenty of various cold curing salts and 'how to's' on the 'net.

Screenshot_20191002_081446_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

This little bugger crawled by my little girl in the living room this morning. She was very brave concidering

Sponsored Links
Back