Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
Not the best I've ever taken but 2 Apache helicopters doing manoeuvres past our house this afternoon.
Heard the sound first and because there was 2 of them it sounded like a chinook. Sadly it wasn't, :( but nice to see them anyway.
The third shot is one of them banking low behind some trees while the other one carried straight on.
P1030268.JPG
P1030269.JPG
P1030270.JPG
P1030271.JPG

Sponsored Links
Seal colony with no one home, the island has its own king and is the subject of a poem by Wordswoth, answers on a postcard please
upload_2020-6-10_20-47-13.png

Update: Slowly slowly catchy squirrel. Enough for today though, with a plentiful supply of nuts, he's stopped eating them and started burying them in my lawn. :mad:

104B2BBB-D65A-44DA-B422-2B861D44DC4F.jpeg

Update: Slowly slowly catchy squirrel. Enough for today though, with a plentiful supply of nuts, he's stopped eating them and started burying them in my lawn. :mad:
We had a friendly one when lived up North who used to come just indoors. My partner went out and bought it a topic bar, don't ask why. Sure enough, came in and he dragged a whole chocolate bar with him :)

When campervanning in a woodland site we always put out squirrel food, we were watching a red squirrel filling his boots when it was assaulted by a rabbit and chased away, its a jungle out there

When campervanning in a woodland site we always put out squirrel food, we were watching a red squirrel filling his boots when it was assaulted by a rabbit and chased away, its a jungle out there

Squirrels really have boots

I thought they were just made with Squirrel skin.

Sponsored Links
Back