Post the best photo you took today

70 mile in total,
My bike is around 5 years old and it’s had a computer thingy on it that tells me the total distance covered in that time. 49 miles! Yep, just 49 miles from new and the chain snapped at the 47 mile mark. :LOL: I’m hoping to double that in these lockdown times. Talking of bikes, after 5 years I found something that made riding it a whole lot more comfortable to ride. I let some air out of the tyres. :whistle: Still going to look for a more comfortable saddle though.

My Brother in Law takes the **** out of me - he and his mates regularly do charity rides from Marble Arch to the Arc de Triomphe. Sod that!

Sponsored Links
My Brother in Law takes the **** out of me - he and his mates regularly do charity rides from Marble Arch to the Arc de Triomphe. Sod that!
Lol....you might really enjoy it if you trained and set yourself a challenge..Must admit though,my idea of a bike ride is not Carbon road bike,spds and lycra,head down ars up all day...Sod that..

Sponsored Links
Hoo-bloody-ray! The annoying Sycamore tree over the back of our garden is being chopped down as I type. It had really got out of hand - blocked loads of light and made a right mess every year with those bleedin' helicopters littering our garden. On the other hand, it gave my shed roof a bit of weather protection - new roof needed pronto now!

682676A1-C2F0-402A-AFF8-DA88FEF019DF.jpeg

Looking good, you just need to fill it with sprouts and butter.
Job done!
There's enough stodge in the meal lol.
You may see the roasters on the top shelf, the gravy I made from meat juices and beef fat and the Jersey Royals were doused in butter.

Sponsored Links
Back