Post the best photo you took today

Never been Blackpool.
We took the kids about 25 years ago to see the lights and stayed in Pontins which turned out to be a dirty ****e hole. My youngest found a condom wrapper under the bed and I got ringworm from the swimming pool.

Sponsored Links
20200623_104406.jpg

Wallsend.Instead of Shipbuilding.

Sponsored Links
We took the kids about 25 years ago to see the lights and stayed in Pontins which turned out to be a dirty ****e hole. My youngest found a condom wrapper under the bed and I got ringworm from the swimming pool.
Lol....Blackpool is awful.

Saw this 55 year old E-Type this morning. Gorgeous.

187572D5-3552-4E7E-B0DB-1CFFD1570162.jpeg

Had a strange plant growing in my garden 10 years ago. Didn’t know what it was so left it to find out what it grew into. Came home one day and it was gone - my wife had pulled it up and chucked it in the compost. She said it was a weed. I retrieved it and it was a Conker that a squirrel must have stashed as we have no Conker trees near us but I do remember leaving some out for them. I potted it up and after a few years I planted it in my mums garden. This year was the first year it had a few flowers on and it has produced one Conker. Hopefully, it’ll start producing every year from now on and should be well matured when my grandson starts playing Conkers with his mates. He'll have his own private Conker supply. :mrgreen:
B3E0382D-5BC8-44B7-B8CF-2FEA12FF5661.jpeg

Last edited:
Mate of mine bought an E Type of similar vintage, immaculate hardly been driven, it belonged to a local deceased industrialist, he had to be interviewed by his widow Lady xxxx, to ensure he had the means to look after it, I wired the heaters in his garage.

Lol....Blackpool is awful.
If it's any consolation the one in camber sands is no better. Mrs motorbiking booked a weekend about 8-10 years ago and refused to leave until we'd at least spent one night there. Makes butlins look like the ritz. In fact it makes Heaven look like the Ritz.

If it's any consolation the one in camber sands is no better. Mrs motorbiking booked a weekend about 8-10 years ago and refused to leave until we'd at least spent one night there. Makes butlins look like the ritz. In fact it makes Heaven look like the Ritz.

Heaven or Haven? :whistle:

You'll be pleased to know it's now a housing estate, the original buildings having been demolished after it shut in 2009.

We stayed at Blackpool FC s hotel last time its quite nice, my nephew liked the sight of the players having a training session in the morning

Nice number plate on the ice cream van at Weald park this afternoon.

62519BB8-EA97-4BDA-8145-8D2E9C4FB914.jpeg

My Grandson getting brave with the geese.

7B0932D2-CA0A-4910-9A64-12111D0AFEF1.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back