Post your favorite music

Sponsored Links
Sorry to all that posted b4 but when it comes to trad R&R Brian Setzer is second to none. If he was born a few years earlier Elvis would not have got a look in. Suggesting that Eddie Cochrane was better than Stray Cats is like saying lenny mclean could beat Tyson. Not ever.

@handy,

Are you saying you didn't like it? - I despair.........:cry:

He was shocked by the true talent of Setzer and Co. Check out some of Setzers big band stuff. Check out his early video's. There is no one that talented in that genre.

Sponsored Links
@handy,

He was shocked by the true talent of Setzer and Co. Check out some of Setzers big band stuff. Check out his early video's. There is no one that talented in that genre.
Setzer is pretty much my favourite guitarist ever.
Always subjective and arguable, but many believe him to be the best living guitarist in the world atm.

I started playing 'The man who sold the World' and ended up with an 'earworm'. Couldn't get rid of it for a few days.

@handy,

Setzer is pretty much my favourite guitarist ever.
Always subjective and arguable, but many believe him to be the best living guitarist in the world atm.

I don't think you can ever really pin down the "best guitarist" but I totally agree with your sentiment. I've played a few Gretties over the years and they are hard work compared to ya formula one geetars, Ibanez etc.
He virtually shreds, with an old stylie instrument without the "cover" afforded by a high gain amp and a plethora of "talent pedals".

Sorry to all that posted b4 but when it comes to trad R&R Brian Setzer is second to none. If he was born a few years earlier Elvis would not have got a look in. Suggesting that Eddie Cochrane was better than Stray Cats is like saying lenny mclean could beat Tyson. Not ever.
Stray Cats are in my top 5 of all time best gigs I have been to.
I've been to a lot of gigs.

Favourite music depends on mood, Charles Mingus, Hendrix, Pentangle, Aphex Twin, and so on. Pentangle was the best live concert, then Slade. I guess each era has its own greats, not sure what the ones from the last 15 years are ...

Favourite music depends on mood, Charles Mingus, Hendrix, Pentangle, Aphex Twin, and so on. Pentangle was the best live concert, then Slade. I guess each era has its own greats, not sure what the ones from the last 15 years are ...
Must admit I really did like Slade. They were pretty awesome live............

You gotta love the Carpenters - legends.....

Shame what happened, great looking lady with a superb voice. What a waste...

Sponsored Links
Back