Postage service shut down over Christmas / new year

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, go think for yourself or do you need to have your hand held at every step in life?

This whole thread is pointless. There is nothing to contribute because it's not a problem to 99.9% of the UK population.
Keeps you amused, main thing.you could use that criticism for 99.999999999999% of the bolox on ere,,maty

Sponsored Links
BAS is right. Post it and keep your receipt, it’s in the hands of Postman Pat then and if he delivers it late it’s his fault.

Sponsored Links
Let's stay on topic please before I start reporting posts for flaming and trolling.
Yeah, right.

That from a person who writes stuff like this:
No. The US values it's freedom unlike any other democracy and the vast majority of terrorist attacks are carried out in gun free zones. Guns are banned in France rendering the public incapable of defending themselves, putting innocent people at greater risk. Not the same situation at all. The liberal elite are responsible for what is happening in France, left wing nut jobs like you.

''The educational fund to stop gun violence''. - that's bound to be impartial isn't it you eejit.

https://efsgv.org/staff/

What a degenerate bunch of animals. Thanks for bringing this despicable organisation to my attention. Any organisation that pushes the abolition of the basic rights of people to self defence is an enemy of the people. This particular organisation appears to be a hive of neo-liberal filth.

It's concreted into the US Constitution you nut job, written by men a lot braver and a lot wise than you and me. But of course you know better. Join the circle jerk crew with noseal, johnd, bas and the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back