Pre-Diabetes

Sponsored Links
All in Orange a good replacement for rice.

Attachments

• 20240320_175522.jpg
    20240320_175522.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 27
Tonight. Salmon, Mediterranean cous cous, Mediterranean vegetables. I can do healthy and tasty. ;)

IMG_1226.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Tonight. Salmon, Mediterranean cous cous, Mediterranean vegetables. I can do healthy and tasty. ;)

View attachment 337328
That looks excellent! But there is a veg that I cannot recognise - I've clocked the toms, the onions, the lemon/limes and the courgettes. I stand corrected: they are peppers, of course (what a dimwit). But did you do the salmon in the oven with the veggies? Were they just baked or grilled? Did the cous cous get done with everything else or did you do on the hob?

Sorry to be such a PITA when it you that is meant to be asking the questions.

But did you do the salmon in the oven with the veggies? Were they just baked or grilled? Did the cous cous get done with everything else or did you do on the hob?
Veg tossed in virgin olive oil and add some dried mixed herbs plus a good glug of balsamic vinegar and then roast for about 50 mins. Salmon wrapped in foil and baked for 25 mins. Cous Cous just add boiling water, wait 5 mins and fluff it up with a fork. I use the Ainsley Harriet Mediterranean one.

No pud and a glass of water with an ice and a slice. (y)

I like a nice sparkling water with a few dropped ice cubes and a slice.

It's keeps me satisfied after dinner and I'm less likely to snack.

Veg tossed in virgin olive oil and add some dried mixed herbs plus a good glug of balsamic vinegar and then roast for about 50 mins. Salmon wrapped in foil and baked for 25 mins. Cous Cous just add boiling water, wait 5 mins and fluff it up with a fork. I use the Ainsley Harriet Mediterranean one.
Could you not have used Apple Cider vinegar?

I get Willy's from Sainsbury’s with Turmeric & honey.

"Studies have shown this storecupboard staple may help to aid weight loss, reduce your calorie intake and even reduce waist size, as well as lowering blood sugar and insulin levels after eating carbohydrates. Although more studies are needed, apple cider vinegar is also believed to help keep cholesterol levels down."

Sponsored Links
Back