Predicting the Lottery

You really think if he went into a post office to claim his jackpot, they'd let him??? Would you, if you were the PO manager???? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You really think if he went into a post office to claim his jackpot, they'd let him??? Would you, if you were the PO manager???? :LOL:

WTF has it got to do with the post office :confused:

If you had a gift where you could predict the lottery numbers and you could only do it once would you

a. Buy a lottery ticket, win umpty ump millions and go live a life of luxury

or

b. Try and look like a clever barst on the telly (for a relatively small fee)

Hmm.......let me think

It's a load of billhooks, the man is clever but he is an illusionist, thats all, he doesn't have any special powers.

Nothing special about being able to predict lottery numbers i find it quite easy.

Its the day and year i have the difficulty with..

Sponsored Links
He said that Camelot prevented him from revealing the numbers until after they'd been announced on the BBC

Sure they didn't want everyman and his dog putting loads of money in the kitty to boost all the admiral charity's they donate to and also boosting their coffers at the same time.

Derren Brown is VERY good at what he does, people will say its not real and hes a fake etc etc.

Of course it's a trick, but people are talking about it and thats what he wants, i'm sure he could easily mess with everyones head on here :LOL:

I'll certainly be watching the show tomorrow when he reveals all.

My mighty brain can't fathom out how he did it :LOL:

Balls.......It's all to do with the Balls...... :LOL:
Switched channel like said before............Defo be easy mirror trick....
bearing in mind he makes a living out of this sh!t .....so why would he want to share a complicated trick.................trick all the same

Camelot would have no reason to not want him to show the numbers before.
You can't buy a ticket after 7pm anyway.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

I didn't actually see the full show, but obviously he in some way actually wrote the prediction AFTER the actual draw.

What ****es me off is the bullshit 'explanation' Derren Brown himself gives, wisdom of the crowds nonsense and so on. He's not going to tell us how it's really done of course, but I'd rather he didn't feed the public barefaced lies. Of course many magicians do this to an extent, it's a diversion, but still...

There would be one way to force him to reveal his method - bring legal proceedings against him for lottery fraud!

Sponsored Links
Back