Prince William joins the Air Ambulance Service.....

Get rid of them all. Not a monachist, never will be. Biggest benefit scroungers in the country.
They may be on benefits, but I've yet to hear of tourists flocking to London to see "The bunch of chavs in burberry tracksuits lounging around the kids playground drinking cheap cider and threatening people with their pit-bulls" ;)

Tourists don't get to see that anyway, they get to see tower bridge, crown jewels, buck palace etc.. load of rubbish that I should distance myself from, what an appalling example to set my kids.

There, fixed that for you. :p

Unless you meant the Royal 'we' then I apologise.
:?: :?:

Sponsored Links
I wish non of the royals any harm whatsoever, I just don't think the "institution" is good for the country.

It promotes all the wrong values IMHO.

I wish non of the royals any harm whatsoever, I just don't think the "institution" is good for the country.

I am for the royals and I think the present batch are a breath of fresh air.

I can see your points and agree in some respects especially where some members are concerned.

Sponsored Links

I am for the royals and I think the present batch are a breath of fresh air.

I can see your points and agree in some respects especially where some members are concerned.

I can relate somewhat to that, yes, the young royals seem a bit better, but I would far rather see a modern royal family as simply a nod to the past, with no especial graces and favours.

The Queen(IMHO)is a classy and dignified lady and a great ambassador, the 'boys' Harry and William are a credit, especially Harry and a lot of the young people of today see him as one of the boys they'd happily have a pint with.

The rest, well, hmmmmm.

A mate of mine served with Andrew when he was a midshipman in the navy and described him in terms that were less than glowing. Charles otoh was apparently a great bloke when he was in the RN.

Back