Private Number Plates

Not a private plate but a friend of my ex-wife who wasn't renowned for her intellect bought a Mini and had the number 69 stuck on two feet high on each door (presumably going for the rally car look.....it was her birth year). And she wondered why blokes were pipping at her and cheering when she drove the car. Nice looking woman but if there was a sign on a door saying 'push' she'd stand there for an hour pulling it.

Sponsored Links
if there was a sign on a door saying 'push' she'd stand there for an hour pulling it.
Reminds me of a Benny Hill sketch in the time before cancel culture. He was out and about coming across all these signs, which he obeyed, keep left, up, down, push, pull etc etc. He then goes into a cafe, the waitress comes to serve him, her name is PAT, as it is on a badge on her chest. Then the chase begins.

Juice for a fee?

B5C2DAEB-5A74-4631-9787-817EEB1E966C.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Today on my dog walk I saw P C14NCY in his Range Rover.

I also saw MR5 8RGE (?) stuck in the traffic.

570CF496-7B6E-41BE-84DE-38D23B7E546D.jpeg

And I had to send this one to my son. His name, his team.

12A7ABB9-AF12-4B3C-8714-8BA9DEA3F1F9.jpeg

Lol. Had this back from my son.

32E10AED-C91E-47DA-BB85-CA74DAA33B07.jpeg

He’s thirty bloody five. He shouldn’t be playing computer games!

At least he’s using one of my old cars to race with. :rolleyes:

157FA5EE-C0D3-413D-A16A-480B902BAE44.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I saw MR 10FTY on a van. I assume the bloke was either very tall or he did loft conversions.

Does anyone remember the personalised sun strips on the top of windscreens ? I remember seeing one on may way to school back in the 70's that sticks in my mind. "RUPERT and HILLARY" emblazoned in large white letters on a green background.

Sponsored Links
Back