Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,596 Reaction score 2,990 Country 24 Sep 2026 #2,056 Mottie said: You come only once a year? Click to expand... I meant to say out your bum
HERTS P&D Joined 9 Apr 2010 Messages 16,763 Reaction score 3,821 Location Hertfordshire Country 24 Sep 2026 #2,057 And with all the help Mottie has given you! Andy
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,839 Reaction score 11,959 Location Birmingham Country 24 Sep 2026 #2,058 Elsa TLC said: I meant to say out your bum Click to expand...
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,596 Reaction score 2,990 Country 24 Sep 2026 #2,059 HERTS P&D said: And with all the help Mottie has given you! Andy Click to expand... I spelt Anal wrong. He got it.
HERTS P&D said: And with all the help Mottie has given you! Andy Click to expand... I spelt Anal wrong. He got it.
Mottie Joined 27 Feb 2017 Messages 54,725 Reaction score 13,660 Location Essexshire Country 25 Sep 2026 #2,060 Elsa TLC said: Im thinking of a private plate. Not because Im anual, its because I dont like my new plate. Click to expand... It’s gotta start with EL54 or end with BOD.
Elsa TLC said: Im thinking of a private plate. Not because Im anual, its because I dont like my new plate. Click to expand... It’s gotta start with EL54 or end with BOD.
M Murdochcat Joined 29 Jun 2013 Messages 6,935 Reaction score 2,253 Location Surrey Country 25 Sep 2026 #2,061 Mottie said: It’s gotta start with EL54 or end with BOD. Click to expand... Lots of EL54 plates available on the DVLA site
Mottie said: It’s gotta start with EL54 or end with BOD. Click to expand... Lots of EL54 plates available on the DVLA site
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,596 Reaction score 2,990 Country 25 Sep 2026 #2,062 Mottie said: It’s gotta start with EL54 or end with BOD. Click to expand... I hate made up plates. If it looks good then fair. But they rarely look good.
Mottie said: It’s gotta start with EL54 or end with BOD. Click to expand... I hate made up plates. If it looks good then fair. But they rarely look good.
ReganAndCarter Joined 13 Sep 2010 Messages 11,628 Reaction score 4,363 Location Wrong side of The Channel Country 28 Sep 2026 #2,063 Not a private plate, but saw this one on the hire car in the bay directly opposite my rental that I picked up from Lisbon airport yesterday. Would poss be worth a fair bit of money in UK. IMG_20260927_110101_hdr.jpg Media owner ReganAndCarter Date added 28 Sep 2026
Not a private plate, but saw this one on the hire car in the bay directly opposite my rental that I picked up from Lisbon airport yesterday. Would poss be worth a fair bit of money in UK. IMG_20260927_110101_hdr.jpg Media owner ReganAndCarter Date added 28 Sep 2026