Problem with door sensor on enforcer enf/kit3?

Sorry for the delay, I am trying to add a user code as I am unable to arm the alarm

Sponsored Links
If you have access to engineer programming ? Go program codes ….change master code …. Program new master code , yes to all options on this code , back to unset , now try new master code

ok Sparkymarka I will try and let you know...apologies in advance to you and anyone if I am slow replying like your goods selves I am multi-tasking plus DIYnot only comes to my pc not my mobile at the moment

Kind regards

Hi again
So I tried to change the master code but as with changing the engineers code and user codes when I change the code and select yes, nothing appears to happen.

What I have found however is that all I am able to arm the alarm with either the engineer or master code so at least I can use it.

I don't think the system is faulty now but I need to figure out what I am doing wrong why I can't program a user code and I am having to use either the master or engineers code to set the alarm.

Thank you one and all for your help, I don't think I will keep trying things now that I can at least use it.

I am going to get on with other stuff but I am truly grateful for the responses that helped me to get to this point. Good bye till next time then :)

Sponsored Links
If your changing the master code from engineer menu u need to press C first when u have the [******] on the screen. Also if you are using a 4 digit code ensure that '5 digit pins' is set to no

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back