Pub passports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't name the hospital,or back up your claim in anyway.

I on the other hand posted the hospital trusts that backed up my anecdotal evidence.
I posted multiple videos of empty hospital wards and yet just like the government, weeks/months down the line you contradict yourself and change your story.
So you have been caught out lying .YET AGAIN.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It was widely reported in Jan the NHS was not fine.
Muck fee. Are we still in January. I seemed to have lost track of time.
Chief executive Sir Simon Stevens said there are currently 4,000 patients being treated for coronavirus in hospital .
Quick let’s spend another few billion knocking up some nightingales as we are being over run.

My understanding is that the NHS is coping reasonably, despite lots of of new cases being admitted and with a bit of patient shuffling between areas. What are you struggling to understand?
There aren’t lots of new cases,there is only supposedly 4000 in hospital with Covid and only just over 600 are on ventilation.

So you understanding is wrong.
The only thing I’m struggling to understand you false claims

Whataboutery.

We can have that discussion if you want.
Nothing 'Whataboutery' at all...

You seem to have an endless supply of your own petards which you appear to get pleasure from hoisting yourself upon! (y)

When the truth doesn't suit his agenda, he just twists the truth to suit his made up situation.
I have no agenda and I’m not twisting no truth.
You have constantly been caught out providing false information.
I’m guessing there will be a complaint incoming as you seem to complain to the relevant authorities about absolutely everything.
Rather than writing,emailing or calling bus companies,schools,councils,police etc, perhaps get a hobby as making yourself look a complete tit on an online forum isn’t a hobby as far as I’m aware, but my god you are excellent at it.

I have no agenda and I’m not twisting no truth.
You have constantly been caught out providing false information.
I’m guessing there will be a complaint incoming as you seem to complain to the relevant authorities about absolutely everything.
Rather than writing,emailing or calling bus companies,schools,councils,police etc, perhaps get a hobby as making yourself look a complete tit on an online forum isn’t a hobby as far as I’m aware, but my god you are excellent at it.

John, you seem to be the one far out of step with almost everyone else on here, so who's the tit. BTW, I do have more than enough hobbies and interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back