Pub passports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid has never overwhelmed hospitals
Yes it did.

In London in Jan they were having to send patients up North, because they couldn't cope.

ICUs in some London hospitals were at 250% capacity. Children's wards, operating theatres were taken over for use as Covid ICU wards

Sponsored Links
So the Office for National STATISTICS 'thinks' of a figure?

Are you sure they haven't got it the other way around?

Please explain what methodology you would use?

Take flu as a example.

Covid has never overwhelmed hospitals.

It certainly has and still is. They are having to move covid patients 300 miles via ambulance, from hospitals which are overwhelmed to ones with more available space. They also put the Nightingales in place, in anticipation of lockdowns not being adequate to control the epidemic - luckily they have turned out to be unnecessary.

Sponsored Links
It certainly has and still is. They are having to move covid patients 300 miles via ambulance, from hospitals which are overwhelmed to ones with more available space. They also put the Nightingales in place, in anticipation of lockdowns not being adequate to control the epidemic - luckily they have turned out to be unnecessary.

My Mother in Laws friend had Covid recently, even though she had the vaccine, she was still pretty ill. And now she has shortness of breath.

Covid is nasty. It is sensible to take precautions to minimise risk of infection.

Covid deniers like John who push out misinformation are dangerous. There will be people who refuse to have the vaccine and die as a direct result of listening to these conspiracists.

I urge everybody who gets offered the vaccine to take it, including you John.

Please explain what methodology you would use?

Take flu as a example.
Well apparently there have been no flu cases this year...

For the first time since records began...

Can you explain the methodology behind that conclusion?

My Mother in Laws friend had Covid recently, even though she had the vaccine, she was still pretty ill. And now she has shortness of breath.

There will be people who refuse to have the vaccine and die as a direct result of listening to these conspiracists.

A distasteful as this will sound....in a country considered well educated where access to information is not withheld from the masses, anyone who listens to the increasingly shouty voices of the anti-vax brigade and dies as a consequence through ignorance only has themselves to blame.

Various governments have been training out critical thinking in our wider society but is it really that hard? Tribal biases are clouding the judgements of many.

I can't remember a time prior when science was denied so heavily if it did not provide a black or white answer - it's always been shades of grey. I've also never known a time where so many are suddenly expert in sciences they probably failed or hated at school.

<sigh>

My Mother in Laws friend had Covid recently, even though she had the vaccine, she was still pretty ill.
Not much of an advertisement for the 'jab' then :rolleyes:

And has now been announced, a further 'booster' being rolled out later in the autumn...

And another one already being 'researched' for next year perchance?

Kerching!

Yes it does.

Where my niece works, there is normally 30 ICU beds, during mid Jan 2021 there were 300 beds all with Covid. That was also true in many hospitals in London, Liverpool etc
You must have been talking with mottie,90% of his family work in the medical profession.
So I’m to believe that but if I said a family member of mine worked in a hospital and they said the nhs wasn’t over-run then I’d love to see the comments.
It’s one rule for the sheeple but not the same for the normal people intelligent enough to see that Covid is in no way shape or form as serious as is being portrayed .

No they are not.

You claimed a person may have tested positive then gets run over by a bus......

Well when are you going to tell me how many people that happens to?

Come on, it's the cornerstone of your argument, so tell me the facts
It’s not the cornerstone of my argument at all,it was an example I used that was easy enough for even you to understand

I can't remember a time prior when science was denied so heavily if it did not provide a black or white answer - it's always been shades of grey. I've also never known a time where so many are suddenly expert in sciences they probably failed or hated at school.
There's been a solid lump of idiots who've been afraid of vaccines for quite a while now. On the plus side the realisation that it might save their lives, and allow them to go on holiday, seems to be sinking in. I wouldn't be surprised if the rate of anti vaxxers is lower at the moment than historically in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/society...ancy-england-wales-being-overcome-study-finds

More than four in five people who said last December they were either uncertain about or intended to refuse a Covid-19 vaccine had changed their mind by February and had accepted a jab or planned to, an analysis has found.

Not much of an advertisement for the 'jab' then

It most certainly is.

She is in her late 70s, she wasn't hospitalised.

Without having had the vaccine, she may well have died. (Obviously we don't know that, but data of reduced hospitalisations amongst these vaccinated cohorts is emerging).

Yes it did.

In London in Jan they were having to send patients up North, because they couldn't cope.

ICUs in some London hospitals were at 250% capacity. Children's wards, operating theatres were taken over for use as Covid ICU wards
Why didn’t they just send them to the massive nightingale hospital in London instead of shipping them all the way up north?
As we know,the nightingale hospitals lay empty lol

Yes it did.

I’m sure months ago when I mentioned moving Covid patients to other wards that were empty the sheeple on here said that couldn’t be done,hence th3 empty wards being shown online.
Oh how the sheeple contradict themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back