Pub passports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. A very scientific word. :LOL:
Probably is a very scientific word. If you talk to scientists then you'll hear it a lot.
Yes I can see the massive difference on how a lockdown has gotten rid of flu completely,but not Covid.
Other airborne illnesses include mumps, measles, whooping cough and TB.

They all spread using airborne droplets. But some survive longer in the air and/or shed more virus particles. Covid-19 is more infectious than Flu. So given the same controls the current flu R value will be even lower than the current Covid-19 R value, so the number of cases will drop even faster and even further.

Sponsored Links
How would you know that when there are no true facts regarding deaths from Covid as people who have died with Covid (not of Covid ) are added to the numbers

Death rate isn't the best measure.
Hospital admissions are.

Over 700 nurses doctors etc have died from Covid - can you point to similar with flu?

Yes I can see the massive difference on how a lockdown has gotten rid of flu completely,but not Covid

Non pharmaceutical interventions are successful at lowering Covid transmission, that is why not more people have died. The vast majority of older vulnerable people have been carefully following the guidelines.

Hence in Dec Jan and Feb Covid peak was flattened and flu massively reduced.

I am sorry your desperation to believe in conspiracy bolox stops you from critical thinking

Death rate isn't the best measure.
Hospital admissions are.

Over 700 nurses doctors etc have died from Covid - can you point to similar with flu?
Death rate isn’t the best measure of how many people have died of Covid?
Wtf are you talking about ?
The issue was the number of people who have died of Covid.
So you are saying the best way of determining the numbers of people who have died of Covid isn’t in fact to count the number of people who have died of Covid but count the people who have gone into hospital instead.
Jesus Christ no wonder the masses are so easily lead.
I always thought you had no intelligence but you have just dropped a whopper there.
Wow.

Sponsored Links
Non pharmaceutical interventions are successful at lowering Covid transmission, that is why not more people have died. The vast majority of older vulnerable people have been carefully following the guidelines.

Hence in Dec Jan and Feb Covid peak was flattened and flu massively reduced.

I am sorry your desperation to believe in conspiracy bolox stops you from critical thinking
Flu hasn’t been massively reduced,according to the government and MSM it’s been completely wiped out.
Plus critical thinking you say.
Coming from the man who to determine the number of deaths ,he doesn’t count the number of people that have died just count the number of people that go into hospital instead.
Your not in a position to discuss thinking when you come out with dumb statements like that.

Death rate isn’t the best measure of how many people have died of Covid?
Wtf are you talking about ?
The issue was the number of people who have died of Covid.
So you are saying the best way of determining the numbers of people who have died of Covid isn’t in fact to count the number of people who have died of Covid but count the people who have gone into hospital instead.
Jesus Christ no wonder the masses are so easily lead.
I always thought you had no intelligence but you have just dropped a whopper there.
Wow.

Please try and think before posting.

I did not say hospital admissions relates to death numbers, the debate is making comparisons with flu.

Flu hasn’t been massively reduced,according to the government and MSM it’s been completely wiped out.
Plus critical thinking you say.
Coming from the man who to determine the number of deaths ,he doesn’t count the number of people that have died just count the number of people that go into hospital instead.
Your not in a position to discuss thinking when you come out with dumb statements like that.

I am sorry you are not capable of critical thinking.

Please try and think before posting.

I did not say hospital admissions relates to death numbers, the debate is making comparisons with flu.
As we have already gathered you aren’t in a position to think.
And I thought DP and mottie where at the bottom of the intelligence scale but you put a whole new spin on things.

That was just one example,do you want me to list every example of death as I’d be here all day and unlike you I have a life so can’t spend all day on a forum.

So you made a claim, now you can't back it up.

What a surprise

So you made a claim, now you can't back it up.

What a surprise
It wasn’t a claim,Jesus man you may need special help.
It was an example not a claim.
The big giveaway is the word IF.
spend the next few hours working out what IF means.
I would sue who ever provided your education if I were you because it’s scary .
Really bloody scary how unintelligent you are.

As we have already gathered you aren’t in a position to think.
And I thought DP and mottie where at the bottom of the intelligence scale but you put a whole new spin on things.
Hospital admissions are an extremely accurate and give immediate data.

Unlike death because primary cause is difficult to ascertain and for data recording it is slow. That is the reason for using the 28 day thing.....its a quick, consistent method to return data.....very useful in a pandemic. We know it catches other things not Covid, but the methodology is still sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back