Pub passports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure months ago when I mentioned moving Covid patients to other wards that were empty the sheeple on here said that couldn’t be done,hence th3 empty wards being shown online.
Oh how the sheeple contradict themselves.
I'm sure you're making things up, again.

Sponsored Links
It certainly has and still is. They are having to move covid patients 300 miles via ambulance, from hospitals which are overwhelmed to ones with more available space. They also put the Nightingales in place, in anticipation of lockdowns not being adequate to control the epidemic - luckily they have turned out to be unnecessary.
Absolute tosh.They are pulling half the nightingales down and using the, for other stuff. That has been widely reported and also reported that the nhs is fine.

I'm sure you're making things up, again.
Not here mr minion.
When I posted about empty hospitals the sheeple said no,it’s just empty wards,so I said put the Covid people there and the sheeple said you can’t as the equipment won’t work there lol.
Mini Einstein’s you lot.

anyone who listens to the increasingly shouty voices of the anti-vax brigade and dies as a consequence through ignorance only has themselves to blame

I think the problem is that social media allows misinformation to fester and spread.
It is easier to spread a lie than the more nuanced truth.

We live in an age where you tubers gain money from the number of views they get....well being a controversial vlogger, an outlier of science.....gets more views than saying "yeah govt scientists are right.

So I don't entirely agree people only have themselves to blame....highly intelligent people are as easily manipulated as intellectually challenged.

Very sadly, these conspiracy theories have led to marriage break ups, friendship break ups.

Sponsored Links
Well apparently there have been no flu cases this year...

For the first time since records began...

Can you explain the methodology behind that conclusion?
Whataboutery.

We can have that discussion if you want.

Not here mr minion.
When I posted about empty hospitals the sheeple said no,it’s just empty wards,so I said put the Covid people there and the sheeple said you can’t as the equipment won’t work there lol.
Mini Einstein’s you lot.
That much is true, glad you're learning.

I think the problem is that social media allows misinformation to fester and spread.
It is easier to spread a lie than the more nuanced truth.

We live in an age where you tubers gain money from the number of views they get....well being a controversial vlogger, an outlier of science.....gets more views than saying "yeah govt scientists are right.

So I don't entirely agree people only have themselves to blame....highly intelligent people are as easily manipulated as intellectually challenged.

Very sadly, these conspiracy theories have led to marriage break ups, friendship break ups.

Everyone has choices. If you make a bad one then you have to own it, it's the first step of learning, Fostering responsibility for one's actions would be a decent start to resolving a number of problems.

The issues associated with social media are huge (maybe one for later? lol), I agree it draws in an awful lot of people, I don't necessarily think it's attached to intelligence, education yes, I think it's more to do with attitude and belligerence. The belief "I'm right and you're not" and there's no-one to challenge anymore as rational debate has gone out of the window. You see it on here all of the time. The tribal nature is undermining all rational debate.

It’s one rule for the sheeple but not the same for the normal people intelligent enough to see that Covid is in no way shape or form as serious as is being portrayed .

You call yourself intelligent, yet you spread such silly and potentially deadly rumours John?

Will this still be your point of view, in ICU struggling and for every breath I wonder?

Why didn’t they just send them to the massive nightingale hospital in London instead of shipping them all the way up north?
As we know,the nightingale hospitals lay empty lol

Likely the logic was to completely fill the traditional hospitals first and keep the Nightingales in reserve.

Absolute tosh.They are pulling half the nightingales down and using the, for other stuff. That has been widely reported and also reported that the nhs is fine.

Now they are, now they feel they are on top of the virus due to jabs and lockdowns, but the situation is still one of shortage of ICU beds in some areas and having to ferry patients many miles to hospitals with free beds.

I’m sure months ago when I mentioned moving Covid patients to other wards that were empty the sheeple on here said that couldn’t be done,hence th3 empty wards being shown online.
Oh how the sheeple contradict themselves.
John, operating theatres and children's wards have the kit needed for Covid patients.

General wards do not.

It's in the detail John.

Likely the logic was to completely fill the traditional hospitals first and keep the Nightingales in reserve.
Indeed
Nightingale hospitals were only ever a back up, they aren't hospitals, only holding centres.

They werent of that much use as the staff needed for them were already working in in the NHS

Indeed
Nightingale hospitals were only ever a back up, they aren't hospitals, only holding centres.

They werent of that much use as the staff needed for them were already working in in the NHS

Quite, at best an emergency Plan B for if the situation became that desperate as need them, with limited care available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back