Pub passports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
How will this work for younger adults who have yet to be offered a jab? It does say a negative test will also be acceptable

Sponsored Links
They’ll remember our generosity when we are in care homes and need our bums wiped

How will this work for younger adults who have yet to be offered a jab? It does say a negative test will also be acceptable
You’ve asked and answered your own question. If you’re of age to be vaccinated and you haven’t been jabbed, you’re not coming in!

“COULD” being the operative word and the fact they say it may be down to individual publications to make the choice.
My local landlord has a brain and has already said that it’s never gonna happen in their pub so crack on.
:whistle:(y)
Mind you this whole farce from the government has been made up of could be or approximations,maybes,estimations .
Bbbbaaaaaahhhhhh

So, who actually has a certificate? My wife has been vaccinated, don't recall seeing her certificate.

So, who actually has a certificate? My wife has been vaccinated, don't recall seeing her certificate.

Not a certificate, but I got a little card which showed the Pfizer used and the date. SWMBO got the same card this morning, but EZ dated today.

My patient record with the surgery, also shows which jab and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back