Pub passports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the idea that pubs that have been starved of custom/income for a year will be keen to turn customers away. People voting for draconian state control who want the vaccine to regain their freedoms, but surrender them at the same time. :ROFLMAO: Don't think they've thought this one through.

We've flattened the curve, saved lives and brought deaths down, prevented The NHS from being overwhelmed - and now what? More months of lockdown? But all the vulnerable older groups have been vaccinated, as they never tire of telling us. Lets remember, it's mainly over 80s with co morbidities that are dying 'with' Covid. Why are we waiting? What are we waiting for? To make sure that the last small businesses that are hanging on wither on the vine? Why is the government about to vot through another 6 months of restrictive Covid powers?

Funny how the wealthy/comfortably off are being looked after in a lockdown. Businesses are going bust all the time, but the governments friends with big property interests are being looked after. The property market is being protected from any impact by stamp duty breaks. Those with second homes abroad are a special case who are allowed to break lockdown travel restrictions so they can check on their wine cellars in the chateau or fill the pool in their Spanish villas.

And no one seems to think there's anything funny going on. :rolleyes:

One of the worst things this Government has done is centralised funding and control. They rejected local organisations to do the T&T, they rejected local suppliers in providing PPE, now they are planning to fund infrastructure spending using a centralised model. This just leads to more money for their mates paid by us. But as long as they wrap it up in the flag or patriotism its an easy sell.

So get ready to pay more for less and be called unpatriotic if you object. (y)

Sponsored Links
Got a link for that - I must have missed it.

OK, the high street stores that employ thousands of people.
OK, not all of them?
Some of them. Still, a lot of shops!

Sponsored Links
Sounds like restrictions will be lifted as said.
Herd immunity was mentioned by one government spokesman this week.
They want it to now run through the country, get everybody infected to develop natural immunity, then it'll be just like flu, with an annual jab for the most vulnerable each year.

Passport idea will probably not happen - too much hassle, and the most vulnerable people are still wary, while the younger people just want to get out and get wasted again

As for the 'pub passports' are we discussing what Johnson said yesterday or today?

Tut Tut to paraphrase. His supporters don't take him literally but seriously. :mrgreen:

Does it matter to them he contradicts himself, lies and trips over his own words?

Not a jot.

My wife was given a sticker. CAn't we just use those?

I think the only way is for the vaccinated to have a tattoo on the forehead -

or maybe a number tattooed on the forearm.
Something like 'I am f*ckwick number' whatever I am told...

Would there be an option to 'not overcook'?

I think the only way is for the vaccinated to have a tattoo on the forehead -

or maybe a number tattooed on the forearm.
2D bar code, make the processing easier.

I can't imagine it will take much brain power to knock up a fake app with the certificates. But when you get inside, there will be nobody to pull the pint.

2D bar code, make the processing easier.

I can't imagine it will take much brain power to knock up a fake app with the certificates. But when you get inside, there will be nobody to pull the pint.

One of those fancy QR (or is it QT) codes will be more appropriate.

Nay problem, SWMBO is a fully qualified bar person- we can pull our own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back