pubs could open in April but no alcohol can be served

Gone are the days of walking into any pub within your square mile at any time and find company.
Now these new age urban people crowd coffee shops on Friday and Saturday nights.
How many coffees can you drink???
And then at £3 for a small cup, without even getting ****ed.

Yes those plastic, soulless coffee chains are quite depressing. Filled with metrosexual types bashing away on their laptops or mummies with their 4x4 style pushchairs and screaming passengers. That was one of the main benefits of proper pubs - adult company and no kids running amok. A sanctuary for adults. And a cup of coffee (how did coffee become so important?) is about the same price as a pint.

When our dictators allowed us a brief glimpse of normality at Xmas I was in the pub twice on Xmas Eve. It was wonderful and makes you appreciate the simple things even more. Like freedom and civil liberties.

Sponsored Links
Pubs were open Xmas eve? They weren't round here.

I was in Bristol visiting my Brother (please don't tell the filth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ). Bristol was tier 2 from 19th Dec. Couple of Pints of Thatchers Gold with my 'Spoons breakfast mid morning then I forget how many pints of Doom Bar in local pub in evening. Making up for lost time. :confused:

So many pints and two 'substantial meals' that day. No wonder there's an obesity epidemic!

Sponsored Links
Back