Purchased Dewalt from the USA - messed up?

May not make any difference, as discounted already , BUT FFX are having there annual show (usually in Maidstone , kent showground ) BUT this year its virtual , 25th - 28th Feb, need to register for the offers - In the past at the show , found a couple of deals on the Dewalt stand , nothing fantastic

Sponsored Links
May not make any difference, as discounted already , BUT FFX are having there annual show (usually in Maidstone , kent showground ) BUT this year its virtual , 25th - 28th Feb, need to register for the offers - In the past at the show , found a couple of deals on the Dewalt stand , nothing fantastic
yes indeed i was going to mention it but suspect the "special offerers and preview prices and in show on going offers" will be more hype than value off shopping around

yes indeed i was going to mention it but suspect the "special offerers and preview prices and in show on going offers" will be more hype than value off shopping around
I think you may be correct, Also rather more difficult to go through the offers.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back