Pushfit and plumber problems

did you recommend the elbows as an alternative solution to me bending the 22mm to get to the shortened poly pipe?

Sponsored Links
It would also line up better with where that pipe comes through the joist on the right hand pipe. You would then need to shorten the plastic to suit.
The left hand one I would just put back as it is with a conex tee in place of the push fit one. I wouldn't worry about shortening the pipe on that unless you have lots of give on it & can cut an inch off it while leaving it long enough

I've had/ridden loads of different bikes as I used to teach plod who were preparing for advanced courses (hobby job, not day job). I guess I warm to triumphs 1050 Sprint (had the 955 also before it and actually think I preferred it as it was lighter). Fav bike would be 675 daytona handling is amazing. Most dissappointing was the 959 Panigale (ridden not owned), just didn't feel as good as it should. Worse bike I have rode was a BMW boxer cup. Piece of poo crapped out on me with under 1,500 miles on the clock and the engine seized. Never went near another beemer again, though I always liked the sport tourers with proper engines as they were nimble and all day comfy. You ride?

What brand liners do I need?

Sponsored Links
I generally use hep2o stainless steel liners for compression & speedfit superseal for pushfit but any will work.

I have an old B31 on the road and another B31 in bits. The original date of the in bits one in the log book is the same as the original date on my birth cert so it was meant to be. I also have a Matchless G80S in bits and I would love to have a go on it but I don't get a lot of spare time. One day

The closest thing I rode to those was the T100 Triumph, was nice, but not really my thing

Thanks everyone for the help. was fairly simple in the end.

E6A9844B-27E9-4D55-95CC-D3979AF9DF41.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back