Pyronix bellbox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm fitting a wired pyronix 46.
Do most people go with the same manufacturer for the bellbox and sensors.
If not what's the most popular as there's hundreds need glass break, contact and our.
Also what's best bell box .
If yes what's best pyronix bellbox and sensors.

Many thanks

Mark

Sponsored Links
Pyronix delta bell box are great and reliable and also can be back lit
You can use any make/manufacturer of pir or contacts
As the euro 46 is EOL I would choose a pir and door contact that are4k7 and 2k2 as this will make the wiring of you control easier

Great thanks very much Handy for your reply.
Most helpful
Any preference of pir you use ?
Mark

Look, I've got an alarm system with a fancy bell box, it lights up! Wow!

Back lit bell boxes are I think, the tackiest and pointless pieces equipment ever designed for an alarm system.

I saw 3 last night. Pathetic they looked. I might keep an eye on these and go back one night, anything is possible.

Two of the 3 I did not know the houses were even there, private road, fields either side, but I know now.

Been along that road many times in the daylight, never in the dark though.

Advertise, why don't you, you've got things to be stolen, so you think.

So might others now.

With the lack of response these day one of the best things to do and the first, is to upgrade your physical security, most people don't bother.

You get the idea?

I'm waffling, sorry, bye for now

Sponsored Links
Got the idea and it's a good point. Always thought that if you got an alarm you got something to protect . If no alarm prob got nothing so go on to next house. But thought i get one as a small deterant
You can't beat physical security though .

Thanks

Intruders still break in to houses with alarms, so they are going to break in anyway. An alarm has got to be better than no alarm & the better the deterrent the lower the risk IMO! Flashing LEDs and a backlit panel are great for the deterent value. The DeltaBell has a link to disable the back light so you just have the small flashing LEDs instead. I sometimes think it may just be better to put all the noise on the inside to make it unbearable to be inside the property, but the norm is to put a box outside to annoy the neighbours instead!

My firm fits Pyronix panels & Texecom detectors, The Texecom QD & DT are great & have a slim profile compared to the Pyronix KX range. Id prob recommend the Texecom Odyssey X3 siren. Comes with Backlit option or no back light, the backlight can be wired into an output & turned on/off at keypad.

Thanks Alarm
Thanks very much will take a look
So is it worth having pit its a quite open bungalow I live in. With a cat as well who has free rain
I'm thinking pir will be more hassle I think I need more contact sensor and window break sensors than using pir
What's your thoughts
Many thanks

Mark

hi i have a veritas 8 thats just tripped this morning , i walsed into a room before id unset the alarm us usual just input the passcode on doing this the inner siren stopped but the outside siren kept sounding , after several resets and inputs both sirens went off , this has never happened before any ideas ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back