Pyronix Delta X Elumination

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I need some assistance.

First, I'm a newbie, so I hope I have started this thread correctly. And, secondly, good day!

... I have purchased a Pyronix Delta X bell box with the additional Light Box to fit to my present system.

I completed the installation all on my lonesome (proud to say) and almost everything is spot on.

My problem relates to the standard backlit illumination which is supposed to surround the back base of the bell box when it is dark. No elimination?

As I say, strobe, Light Box, and leds all work apart from this.

I have a spare plastic grommet which I think could possibly be the cause (help shield out light for the sensor) and needs fitting, but I cannot fathom out where?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sean.

Sponsored Links
The bell box has a photocell to detect the light and turns on the back lit when dark.
The back plate does not light up,it has led's to illuminate the front cover.
Are you sure you have the correct module and not the standard bell box

The delta bell x does not have any led back lights on the module itself its just the light box (light plate) and the two red leds at the bottom, plus the strobe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back