Pyronix Enforcer general alarm query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need to change our home alarm system as the old one has started playing up (Visonic Powermax+)
I was thinking about a Pyronix Enforcer V10 but have a couple of questions before I jump in and order the various kit.

At the moment we don't set our alarm at night but would like to with the new system.
The setup would include a master panel in the understairs cupboard with a remote panel near the front door (last exit). Hallway PIR and landing PIR. This isn't all but should cover my query.
What would be the best solution to arm the system at night time so in the morning we could unset without a problem? Leaving our bedroom would trigger the landing PIR and going down stairs to the remote panel would trigger the hallway PIR.

Is it possible that setting for night the sensors would give a countdown to reach the remote panel like the daytime setting for leaving and entering the house via front door or would a remote fob be better so we didn't have to trigger the PIR's in the first place?

Also, could we use a proximity tag to arm at night and disarm in the morning but use the same tag to arm and disarm when leaving the house as I would think we would have different setting requirements. Hope that at least makes some sense.

What I'm really asking is how does everyone else manage it?

I'm sure there will be more questions to come but this should enable me to order the right kit in the first place

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Night setting would be a part set so the upstairs landing PIR would be off. When you come downstairs the Hall PIR will be on entry exit and give you time to switch off.
Another option would be a wireless fob that you keep upstairs to part set at night. This would save you from having to use the keypad.

You can have auto part with a prox fob ....normally it’s B part set , but when it sees you exiting via the front door it changes to full A setting

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for your quick reply’s, I think I will order a remote key fob as well as the proximity tags as I’m guessing that the option mentioned by sparkymarka could involve some interesting setting up. If I can manage it that sounds an ideal solution.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back