Pyronix Enforcer (V10) - Night set with a fob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Can anyone help.

Looking to use my key fobs to set ZONE B (Night set) and set it to bottom position I. I have been over the setup loads of times, but the fob is not liking it.

Any ideas?

Mike

Sponsored Links
Default B ( night set ) is I ....unless you have messed with the fob settings in engineer mode .!

Cheers for that. If I use my engineer code to set B it works and it will set on night set . It's just the fob.. all other buttons work.

Sponsored Links
By default I is night set and the bottom button II is alarm status. So you need to check the settings if you’ve changed them

Hi again,

Would that make a difference?

I have 2 fobs and 1 tag programmed. Both fobs are set the same (but will double check)

Thanks

Assuming you mean the fob with the four buttons then as follows - Enter Engineer Code > Wireless Device Control > Program Key Fob Buttons > Select User > Yes Select Button I or II > Set Area > Select / Press B then Yes. Exit Engineer Mode.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back