Pyronix Euro 46 v10 Zone wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I currenlty have a old Euro Mini panel and looking to upgrade to the Euro-46 v10 so i can have a mixture of old wired PIR and new Wireless tech.

My question is looked in side the panel and the Zone wiring is different what the best way to install the old PIR back to the new panel the current setup did not have resistors on them

So far i have the panel powered up and connected the WIFI moudle and a Zem for the Wireless devices just stuck on the PIR wiring

And next question is as zone 1 and 9 are on the way out what the best option for FX/entry or Entry FX, timed or final set

ZONE 1 PIR is in the entrance on the way
ZONE 2 PIR Kitchen
ZONE 3 PIR Landing
ZONE 9 Wireless door contact

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If your old set up used 4 wire , wire all 4 into each zone ( disconnect the old series up tampers and wire each pair to the zone tamper,
Exit zone should be 07 final exit , will have to be timed if it's a pir

If your old set up used 4 wire , wire all 4 into each zone ( disconnect the old series up tampers and wire each pair to the zone tamper,
Exit zone should be 07 final exit , will have to be timed if it's a pir

Thanks do i need to change anything in the programming for the zones like the Resistors values or leave default settings

So make Zone 1 timed exit/entry and Zone 9 final set not timed as this is the door contact

Sorry didn't see zone 9 ....if that's the entry exit door set at final exit , the entrance can be entry route or ex/Fx if it's the first detector when you come downstairs , this will start your timer in part set

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back