quality of food in the supermarkets

B

BOB.DOLE

Its absolutly garbage, so called ham paid £3.00 for premium ham it was like cardboard, asda is the place not to go its cheap and gut renging food

did you know that those chickens you buy are only 34 days old 2 for a fiver, from the egg to the hot plate in asda is 34 days and most have legs deisises, if you go up scotty the food is better but in the same packaging

and they keep putting up the prices a few pence every month

flora spread started at 64p 1 years ago
warbatond bread was 72p 1 year ago now 97p

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
did you know that those chickens you buy are only 34 days old 2 for a fiver, from the egg to the hot plate in asda is 34 days

If it was only 5 days it wouldnt be a very big meal

Maxxy said:
BOB.DOLE said:
did you know that those chickens you buy are only 34 days old 2 for a fiver, from the egg to the hot plate in asda is 34 days

If it was only 5 days it wouldnt be a very big meal

a fiver is £5 they are forced fed and have day and night lights on them and do not sleep

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
a fiver is £5 they are forced fed and have day and night lights on them and do not sleep

Re-read what i wrote

kevplumb said:
so don't shop at supermarkets simple :idea:

im off back to cuba raost suckiling pig on a spit carver ham asda dont know how to spell carver never mind sell it.

BOB.DOLE said:
kevplumb said:

im off back to cuba raost suckiling pig on a spit carver ham asda dont know how to spell carver never mind sell it.

I bet they can spell roast suckling pig though :D

How olds the pig? Is it older then 34 days? I hope so, or you would only get one slice of ham.

Maxxy said:
BOB.DOLE said:
kevplumb said:

I bet they can spell roast suckling pig though :D

How olds the pig? Is it older then 34 days? I hope so, or you would only get one slice of ham.

wild food is always best i see the usual drip heads choking chickens in their baskets if they new how they lived thay would choke them back on the shelfs.

BOB.DOLE said:
kevplumb said:

However, they do know how to spell "roast suckling".

BOB.DOLE said:
they are forced fed and have day and night lights on them and do not sleep
Do Asda not sell free-range birds?

BOB.DOLE said:
i see the usual drip heads choking chickens in their baskets if they new how they lived thay would choke them back on the shelfs.
I've never seen any live chickens on sale in supermarkets. And even if they were on sale why would knowing how they lived make a difference to where people would kill them?

Why are you telling us these ridiculous stories, Bob? Just what is wrong with you? Are you on drugs?

if you buy packet ham you must read the ingredients as alot of it is " formed " ie 22% or more water and brine and injected with other stuff to make it go further, personally we often buy a joint of gammon and boil it, much tastier and cut really thick slices :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
And I dont know if you've noticed, bob, but overheads are constantly increasing for supermarkets and producers. Energy, transport, wages, are all continuously increasing, they have to find some way to pay for it.

I heard it was wage costs due to their excessively generous Assistant Managers' salaries ;)

Sponsored Links
Back