SUPERMARKET FOOD QUALITY

I'm with Breezer regarding Costco. Apart from having to but more that I need, you have to have your wits about you cos it ain't cheap for everything. Take Mach3 blades, in Costco I have to buy a 20 pack, I can buy a pack of four in the supermarket for much less that a fifth of the Costco price.

Sponsored Links
I'm with Breezer regarding Costco. Apart from having to but more that I need, you have to have your wits about you cos it ain't cheap for everything. Take Mach3 blades, in Costco I have to buy a 20 pack, I can buy a pack of four in the supermarket for much less that a fifth of the Costco price.

yea the one i like about costco you can buy and take back no questions asked .

they do specials i once sold 80 digital camras on ebay for £199 each i bought them from makro for £99 (i only bought from makro once i had a buy it now on ebay) shop price was £299

Good thing about Makro is its cheaper and FREE to join and food quality is the same.
Also a member there too, but haven't been to one since I moved to London. Seems Costco are more popular/common here, whereas Makro is more common in the North.

Thls ls why your all golng bald, your eatln crap, told my mate many yrs ago,you eat cheapo, l wlLL pay extra

10 yrs on, more halr on my head, less complalnts than hlm, you get what you pay for.

Royalty have a decent run..........?

Sponsored Links
Well if its meat your after you can't get better than your local butcher

have to agree, local butcher or farmer. the stuff in supermarkets is mass produced crap, as is the fruit and veg. Try it fresh (ie really fresh not from across the other side of the continent in a chiller lorry already a few days old when it hits the shelf) and youll taste the difference.

Sponsored Links
Back