Queues

I believe British Telecom is the worst of the lot. Their auto-answering system is terrible! Every time I have tried it, I have ended up going round in ever-increasing circles. Thank you BT. Damned good thing it's an 0800 number!

Sponsored Links
conny";p="2856863 said:
I find banks and call centres the worst.

Banks know that lunch time is busiest. Why don't they put more people out
?

Because they are at lunch DUH :eek: ;)

Why do OAPs and out of workers queue at the docs etc at 8am, when workers NEED to be there early????????????? Grrrrrrrr

Why would a worker need to be at the docs early if they are going to be off sick?

So they can get into work early as poss and pay some tax to support the dole bludging kunst that have all day to go to the quacks. Workers won't be off sick often. Funny you assume that someone going to the doc's won't be going to work :rolleyes:

Nothing funny at all. If I ever need to go I make an evening appointment then I can get to work on time and earn even more money to pay more tax to support more dole bludging kunst, as you call them. (I get the feeling you 'assumed' I was one of them.)

Sponsored Links
You're lucky to get an appointment the same week here, apart from emergencies, of course. I don't know about other people, but all the receptionists here regularly attend courses on being obstructive and superior.

HMRC is the worst IMHO, their website directs you to a phone number, which you ring, which in turn after some time, directs you back guess where... laughable.

Always select the option that you wish to make a payment, then just claim you hit the wrong option, works a lot of the time. :D

FiremanT";p="2856793 said:
Why do OAPs and out of workers queue at the docs etc at 8am, when workers NEED to be there early????????????? Grrrrrrrr

For many reasons, the main one being that you can't introduce a two-tier system.

Do you also get frustrated when the vehicle in front of you is holding you up (regardless of how fast you're going)?

Are you one of these people who think that your time is more valuable than anyone elses? :eek: ;)

Just imagine:

I'm sorry, Mrs Jones, you can't have 8 am because you're 78. That timeslot is reserved for people of working age.

(Mrs Jones interprets:...... so that they can get seen by the Dr and then get on with their working day, making a valuable contribution to society, not like you).

I don't know about other people, but all the receptionists here regularly attend courses on being obstructive and superior.
We used to have a really nice one at our surgery - presumably she was sacked for having the character disorders of being polite, helpful and responsive.

You're lucky to get an appointment the same week here, apart from emergencies, of course. I don't know about other people, but all the receptionists here regularly attend courses on being obstructive and superior.

That must be part of the interview when they apply for the job,its the same with the dentist also around here... they all seem to have this horrible attitude and think they know everything about the medical profession

Sponsored Links
Back