Racist woman on tram

I believe that Australians shouldn't be here. Colour doesn't come into it.

Sponsored Links
Joe,

I do agree with you on some things, but you need to be informed before you comment IMO. In a topic long since gone, you commented on empip's motor racing video, only to be found contradicting yourself in another thread where a racing driver was killed. Your a clever guy, but dont think that us mere mortals are stupid enough to forget what comments you make and when you make them. There are some smart minds on here - yours included, but to assume your right and everyone else is wrong is a flaw of yours.

that woman was shouting about blacks being here... they don't all come from one country in the Carribean you know.... most of them come from England... You're welcome to tell them to go home, but they'll just get off the tube and go to their houses.

You sound a bit like an old school racist Joe... have you done your family tree by any chance? are you pure? (if there is such a thing !!!!!)

Sponsored Links
Joe,

I do agree with you on some things, but you need to be informed before you comment IMO. In a topic long since gone, you commented on empip's motor racing video, only to be found contradicting yourself in another thread where a racing driver was killed. Your a clever guy, but dont think that us mere mortals are stupid enough to forget what comments you make and when you make them. There are some smart minds on here - yours included, but to assume your right and everyone else is wrong is a flaw of yours.

You say I think I'm right all the time - but don't you? Or do you say things you know to be wrong? :confused:

that woman was shouting about blacks being here... they don't all come from one country in the Carribean you know.... most of them come from England... You're welcome to tell them to go home, but they'll just get off the tube and go to their houses.

You sound a bit like an old school racist Joe... have you done your family tree by any chance? are you pure? (if there is such a thing !!!!!)

That was that woman's opinion and in my opinion she is entitled to it.

I am against immigration at the present time as it is hurting our young people. You've got kids so you'll change your tune when they can't find work.

That was that woman's opinion and in my opinion she is entitled to it.

I am against immigration at the present time as it is hurting our young people. You've got kids so you'll change your tune when they can't find work.

Joe, don't sidestep.... the question is do you think black people should live in Britain ?

You aren't getting it are you? It makes no difference whether they are black or ginger. I'm the only one that spoke up for the black rioters. You wanted them locked up.

You aren't getting it are you? It makes no difference whether they are black or ginger. I'm the only one that spoke up for the black rioters. You wanted them locked up.

please answer my question - which is the point of this thread....

I say what I believe and I believe what I say. If you can convince me I'm wrong then I'll accept that - but no-one has ever proven Joe-90 wrong. ;)

I say what I believe and I believe what I say. If you can convince me I'm wrong then I'll accept that - but no-one has ever proven Joe-90 wrong. ;)

yeah we know you think all blacks should leave British shores.... doesn't make it right though? does it?

yeah we know you think all blacks should leave British shores.... doesn't make it right though? does it?

I said we don't need any more migrants. Are you losing the plot - or just the argument? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

except Joe90, but luckily he doesn't listen to himself ;)

Sponsored Links
Back